• Blood •

I was talking with Angela and Tia for a bit before the chains really started to hurt. They were digging into my skin. They felt like they were engraving into me. God knows how Angela and Tia felt they looked like they had been down here for a while.

All of a sudden the door at the top of the basement stairs opened and everyone went dead silent. In walked georg and Tom. Georg got to the bottom of the stairs and made his way to a blonde blue eyed girl with a curvy figure and big ass.

"What tf is he doing" I whispered to Angela

"He's chosen her to have sex with last night bill picked me. You don't really have a choice if they pick you" I gulped as Tom walked up to me.

He took the chains of my wrists and signalled me to stand up so I did as I was told. He grabbed my waist and pushed me through the floor full of girls.

"You're coming with me" he said smirking.

We made our way up the stairs with him behind me slapping my ass when we got to the top. He took me by my waist again and to an elevator he held me infront of him my ass on his dick and his arms round my waist.

"My dicks not gonna be on ur ass but in your ass tonight" he said and I cringed inside what a fucking jokeman.

We got to the floor we wanted and he grabbed my wrist guided me down a long hall to a large bedroom with an en-suite and walk in closet. He pushed me onto the bed and he layed next to me.

"Okay it's time for me to tell you about what you are going to be doing whilst you live here" I stayed quite
"You will, cook, clean, have sex with me when I ask, come with me to meet the kritanta gang when I ask, basically do what I ask" I still stayed quite

"Fucking speak then" he raised his voice a little

"All right, no need to shout" I said and he smiled

"Any questions" he asked

"Yeah, why do you keep innocent young girls in basements and treat them like prostitutes and slaves? Why do you chain people up for no reason? Why do you expect me to have sex with you tonight? And who tf are the kritanta gang?" He laughed a little.

"Number one I keep girls in my basement so I don't get bored of the same old fucking tits and ass, number two so they don't escape or get away, number three cause if you don't have sex with me I will punish you"

"Number four?" I asked

"The kritanta gang had business with my father (the most powerful man in the country) and because of them he is dead, so now I have business with them but not any good business" he said

"What business"

"Whoever can kill the most people is the most powerful the whole thing stops when either me or Neil the leader of the gang die then the surviving leaders gang will be the most powerful" he explained and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would you do that"

"Cause they fucking killed my father"

"Why am I coming with you"

"So they know that I'm not a lonely sod"

"Well you are tbh" he slapped me around the face causing me to fall to the side. I grabbed my face as the shooting stinging pain filled my cheek.

"Don't insult me again you filthy little slut" he yelled and a tear fell from my face.

He grabbed a baseball bat from the corner of his room. He threw it up behind his head before smacking back down against my hip. I screamed in pain and he punched me round the mouth once more making me draw blood.

He put the bat in the corner of the room again and walked towards the bedroom door.

"I'll be back later for you" he said before slamming the door behind him.

I layed my head against the pillow as I began to cry holding onto my hip. It felt numb from the pain as a bruise already began to form. My salty tears ran down my face and into my mouth as I cried hysterically trying not to be to loud.

After a few minutes I made my way to the bathroom grabbing a tissue and cleaning up the cut on the corner of my lip. I washed my face with warm water and walked back into the room laying on his bed again trying to not cry.