• Curves •

TW: sex

Tom opened the bedroom door and we walked in. He grabbed my waist slamming me against the wall next to the door and shutting it with his foot. He kissed my lips, biting them slightly and I moaned against it.

My hands went to his neck as I deepened the kiss. He picked me up under the ass and carried me to the bed. He lay me down gently before beginning to take my top of me and trousers.

I grabbed his shirt from the bottom and lifted it over his head before I started to unbuckle his belt and pull his trousers down revealing his boxers.

I was left in my thong and bra and he smiled as he looked me up and down. He placed both hands either side of me.

"You're so fucking hot" he said before reaching down for my lips and soon my neck

I groaned as he sucked on my skin. He licked down to my tits and unclasped my bra. He starts to play around with his tongue and sucking on my tits a little. I moaned and I could feel his smirk against my skin as he went down to my pussy.

He looked up at me and I nodded before he began to play with my clit teasing me. I groaned quietly as my hands went to the bed sheets scrunching them up in my hand.

"Just do it" I managed to moan out

He did as he was told and put his tongue into me licking around my walls. I grabbed his hair and tugged at it slightly as he ate me out.

I began to moan loudly as his tongue went deeper and deeper into me. I archer my back slightly and my head went back

"Right there oh fuck" I said which only caused him to go deeper making me moan.

This man was the only thing I needed right now, I was so horny and I could tell he was to. Yeah I know he is a criminal but like he was extremely hot and a huge dick.

He was growing on me and he has protected me so many times which made me like him even more, there was a few red flags like, women abuser, kidnapper, rapist. But it's fine dw

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned and he moved his hands up to my tits squeezing them as he went faster with his tongue.

Soon I came all over his tongue and he scooped it up swallowing it as he made his way up to my lips. He gave me a kiss before I flipped him over so now I was on top of him.

I placed myself next to his dick and started to kiss his neck making him slightly grunt. I teased him putting him only a tiny bit in me.

"Fuck, stop tricking me" he said and I began to laugh and so did he.

I shut him up as I put him all in mr making him groan loudly. I began bouncing up and down and he looked at my tits as I did. I flipped my head back and moaned as I pushed down harder each time.

"Your so tight" he moaned

"You're so big...fuck"

He placed his hands on my thighs as he groaned each time our skin slapped together.

He turned me over and hovered over me as he began thrusting into me. My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands scrunched up the sheets as I moaned. He went harder and deeper every time he heard a moan escape my lips.

"Oh yeah...fuck" I moaned.

He grabbed my hand and I squeezed it hard as he carried on thrusting into me. His head tilted back and his deep moans left his mouth.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" he said as he looked back at me.

"Me too" I said as I arched my back and moaned

I pushed his hand into the mattress as his head came down to my neck and rested on the pillow I was laying on. My free hand grabbed his neck as he moaned into my ear and I did in his.

We both came at the time leaving our liquids to mix together. Tom collapsed onto me and my tense muscles relaxed.

*Toms POV*

Our cum didn't leave her pussy due to the fact my dick was blocking its exit. I rolled off her and lay next to her. I stroked her cheek as she breathed heavy trying to calm it down.

I sat up grabbing her hand making her do the same before she got on all fours and I kneeled behind her staring at her ass in all its glory. Fucking hell it was big.

I grabbed her hips and placed my dick in her as I thrusted inside her. I could her her groan slightly before she leaned on her elbows.

I slapped our skin together and threw my head back closing my eyes and moaning drowning out all noise. I just enjoyed my dick being inside her.

After a few minutes I came inside her making her moan even louder before I pulled out and layed next to her on the bed.

I turned to her on my side and she did the same we stared at each other for a bit then she began to trail her finger up and down my arm.

"We are 100% doing that again" I said as she laughed. my eyes went to her tits and I stared at them smiling.

"Tom eyes back here" she said pointing at her eyes.

I admired them, they were a deep blue that matched well with her dark brown hair that layed on her shoulders. She had fair skin and freckles on her nose and cheeks. Pink plump lips and an amazing curvy body.

She was gorgeous.

"I'm tired now"

"Come on then, let's go to sleep" I said as I reached down for the covers pulling them over our body's. 

She grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself in closer to my chest. My hands wrapped around her waist and hers layed on my abs. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I watched her sleep for a little and admired how perfect she was before I placed my head on top of hers and drifted of to sleep.