• Attitude •

Me and Tom were in the car on our way to meet the kritanta gang again which I wasn't excited about. It was Angela's first time and she told me before hand she was nervous.

Tom has his hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly which made my cheeks go a bright pink. Tom smirked when he saw. I've started to like Tom a whole lot more. He's been way sweeter to me.

"Your looking nice today" he said and I smiled

"So I didn't look nice yesterday or the day before" I said smirking

"Ummm" my mouth flew open and I hit him round the head.

He frowned at me whilst hitting me back and I looked at him with disappointment on my face before punch him in the stomach. He turned to me and we started to hit each other.

"Tom, focus on driving" I said and he laughed before carry on driving. I giggled at him as he placed his hand back on my thigh.

We pulled up to the same place and Tom got out the car before coming round to my side and opening the door for me. I took his hand and he pulled me out the car.

I walked next to Angela giving he a reassuring look and she grinned at me.

"You alr Neil?" Tom asked and Neil nodded

"Another new slave I see" Neil said looking at Angela and she gave him a cold look. "Your quite pretty aren't u"

"I'm not yours though so fuck off" she said and I giggled silently

"You've got an attitude. I'm guessing you and Alana get along quite well" he said and I gave him a dirty look.

"What the fuck did you just say abt me?" I asked my and he smiled at me bringing himself closer

"Proving my point" he said and I pushed his face away from me.

"Your never gonna get it, so I suggest you stop trying so hard" I said and he laughed

"Once you see the 8 inches, your gonna want it" he said

"Toms is bigger then that, so get your greasy, old, small dick away from me" I said pushing him hard enough that he stumbles back.

Tom smiled at me as he stood in front of me and began walking closer to Neil.

"Give me the camera" Tom said holding his hand out and Neil rolled his eyes before giving it to Tom. "Thanks" he said pulling a fake smile and walking off.

"I'll have u someday Alana" he yelled and I looked back at him holding up my middle finger as we walked back to the car.

-

Me and Tom were lying on our bed chatting away abt random stuff. I was still in my skirt and tube top  from earlier as I could be bothered to get changed.

"Yk we haven't had sex in like 5 days" he said and I chuckled.

"You want it that bad?" and he nodded I laughed before I began to unbuckle his belt.

I slid his trousers off and threw them on the floor as he quickly took his shirt off leaving him in just his boxers. He took of my top and bra so my tits were out. He placed his lips against mine and began moving our heads in time together.

I sat on top of him feeling his boner graze against my clit. I smirked against the kiss as he placed his hand on my thighs stroking up and down making my skirt rise up my legs.

I took began to kiss down his neck making him groan a little as he lifted his head up on his pillow. My lips went down to his abs and I licked up his stomach to his neck again attacking it. I left some bruises on his skin as his hands grabbed my ass squeezing it a little causing me to moan against his skin.

He took my thong off from under my skirt as I carried on sucking his flesh.

He flipped me and began kissing my lips again as I took his boxers off. He had on hand on my waist and the other on the pillow. Once his dick was out I put both hands on the back of his neck deepening the kiss.

He parted and carefully placed his dick in my soaking entrance. I let out a long moan as he began to thrust into me making our skin clap together.

"Fuck ur so wet and tight" he moaned and I scrunched the bedsheets in the hands.

I arched my back as I let out a couple more moans each time he went deeper. He was going pretty fast which caused me to moan as loud as I could.

"Harder...fuck Tom" I groaned and he smiled as he began kissing my neck.

This man was my everything. Thinking about it I'm pretty glad he kidnapped me. I know that sounds bad but I'm not gonna lie. I am in love with him but I know he doesn't feel the same. He can't love a slave.

He gave me a few hickeys as he sucked at my skin. I groaned as he moved his lips down to my nipples sucking at them slightly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I said and he smiled.

"Do it" he said as he thrusted extra hard against me causing me to let out all the cum I could.

He moaned as he felt my cum go to his dick he smirked as he pulled out and used his finger to scrape it off him and lick it off.

He relaxed next to me as I tried to slow my breathing down and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Fuck your good" I said and he smiled

"Your not to bad urself" I laughed a little as I cuddle up against his chest and closed my eyes to fall asleep