• Self-centered Cow •

TW: smut again

*Alanas POV*

I woke up and Tom wasn't next to me I assumed he was downstairs so I got up but my socks on and slowly made my way downstairs.

"We got to get rid of her bill, she's useless" I heard Tom say and I listened in, invested

"I don't want to, I love her"

"You can't love a slave bill, yk that" I heard Gustav say. was this abt Sally?

"But I do"

"Well then that's the case closed, we are gonna get rid of her if u love her"

I walked in and all 4 boys turned their attention to me, Tom smiled as he looked me up and down.

"Hey what you talking about?" I asked walking over and sitting in toms knee. He held my waist.

"Oh nothing" georg said

"Ik, ur kicking someone out I heard, but who" I asked Tom sighed and looked at bill as bills eyes grew sad.

"Sally" Tom said and a smile grew on my face

"Great"

"Aren't you guys mates?" Gustav asked and I stared at him w a blank face

"I beat the bitch, and now she don't come no where near me, isn't it obvious we hate each other" I asked and Gustav laughed.

"So u agree, you think we should" I nodded

"She don't do shit, she stays in the living room not doing her chores and with them broke bones I gave her, I'm guessing she don't provide you with good sex." I asked bill and he stayed silent for a bit "told ya"

"That's not the point, the point is..." Tom cut bill off

"The point is, she's no use to us anymore" bill groaned

"Fine, you can only get rid of her if I can pick a girl from the basement" bill asked and Tom sighed before nodding.

"Okay deal" bills face grew a little happier before he walked off.

-

*Toms POV*

I had a plan to get rid of Sally, I didn't want to kill her as her tits could probs make someone happy and I didn't mind that.

I had to seduce her but I needed Alana's permission. I'm sure she wouldn't mind as pretty sure she hated me for raping her which I understand.

I was in my office planning how to get rid of Sally, when Alana walked in smiling at me. She locked the door behind her before walking up to me.

She sat down on my lap and rested her arms on my shoulder. I put my hands on her thighs rubbing up and down.

"What you doing" she asked smirking

"Planning on how to get rid of Sally" I replied moving my hands to her lower back.

"Kill her" she said and I scrunched up my face looking at her confused

"Why would I do that"

"Cause she's an annoying, old, self-centred cow who asks for threesomes with her man's brother" she's replied and i began to laugh.

"I think you need to calm down your hate for her" I said and she looked to the side

"Hmmm, no" she said and we both laughed. "So how are you actually going to get rid of her"

"Well about that, I think I need to seduce her but I need your permission"

"Do what you gotta do, just no sex" she said pointing her finger at me and grabbing my face w her other hand.

"I would never" I replied and she smiled before pulling me in for a kiss.

I moved our lips in rhythm together causing her to quietly moan into the kiss. Our heads moved to each side deepening the kiss.

Alana moved her hands from my face and grabbed my belt unbuckling it before taking it off, her lips still passionately connected w mine.

My hands went to her pyjama waistband. She stood up allowing me to slide off her trousers, trying her hardest to keep the kiss.

I parted as I stood up and quickly took of my trousers before sitting back on the chair. She sat back on top of my bulge making me go hard. My hands went up and down her back as I carried on rising and I placed my lips back on hers.

She smirked into the kiss as she felt my dick go harder. She moved her hands to my boxers as she slowly took them half way down my body.

I put 2 fingers onto her clit rubbing it hard through her thong and she began to moan. Soon I moved her thong down her legs and to the floor before carrying on rubbing her clit.

She moaned as she kneeled on the chair either side of my thighs and carefully and slowly placed her self on my dick letting a loud moan escape both of our lips.

She quickly grinded against me making me get harder each time. I grabbed her ass and squeezed making her part the kiss to groan.

"Fuck your so tight" I moaned out

She then started to bounce on top of me and her tits bounced through her t shirt.

"Ah fuck" she said

I needed to seen them, so I grabbed the bottom of the shirt lifting it over her head as she carried on bouncing. I watched her tits bounce as I started to kiss her neck causing her to moan louder and louder.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned and she nodded as she went harder on my dick making me cum in seconds.

Her mouth grew wide as she let out one last loud groan before stopping and sitting on my dick. I relaxed my muscles as I collapsed on the chair and she did the same on me.

After a few seconds she got off me and stood next to me as she started to slide her thong back up her legs and her clothes back over her body.

"Fuck, you're so good" I said shaking my head at her and she smiled.

"Ik I'm good for a girl w a body count of 3" she said winking and I played with my lip ring as she left the room