• Succesful •

*Toms POV*

Today was the day that sally would leave forever and I was kinda excited. She turned into a bitch ever since alana joined but ain't no way I'm getting rid of Alana.

I opened the living room door and there lay Sally watching the tv as she yawned slightly. She smirked when she saw me sitting up and adjusting her position.

"You alright" I said seductively as I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Not to bad, u good?" She asked going along w it.

"Yeha in alr. Hey listen you remember that threesome we were on about" I said looking down at her lips. She nodded and I smiled. "Well I was wondering if we don't ask Alana and just yk" her face brightened when I finished the sentence.

"Ofc, anything for you" she said and I cringed wanting to throw up all over her but, I've got to keep the act on.

"I was thinking we do it now" I said and she smirked and nodded.

"What about Alana, won't she hear how loud we are being" she said and i look her up and down before pulling her to sit on top of me.

"That's why we need to go somewhere else, come on get in my car, I know a place" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the car.

We got in and began to drive. she put her hand on my thigh dragging her finger up and down as she concentrated on the road in front of us.

"Where are we going?" She asked and my attention turned towards here.

"Surprise" I said and she smiled

-

We pulled up and the whole car journey she was grabbing my dick and rubbing her hands all over me.
I hated this girl, she disgusted me especially after what she said and did to Alana, she's no longer trusted.

"Why are we at a field" she asked confused. I pulled my hand cuffs from out the back and smirked at her.

"You wanna play it that way?" She asked and I nodded.

She grabbed my face but before she could kiss me I slapped her and tied her hands up in the cuffs. She looked at me scared and shocked.

"WTF, TOM" she screamed as I got out the car and round to her door, I opened it dragging her out.

I took her to the field and tied hand cuffed her to a scarecrow leg. She cried as I smiled at her, I kicked her in the face and grabbed it smashing it to the ground holding it there.

"Tell anyone about this, I will kill you and u know I'm capable of that" I said and she tried to nod.

I smiled before letting go off her head and walking back to the car .Someone can just come and find her setting her free. I slumped into the drivers seat and drove home.

-

*Alanas POV*

I was in the kitchen with everyone and me and the girls listened in on their conversation about the next killing. Tom wasn't here, he was getting rid of salty, so it was just us 6.

"Someone seduces her, take her to our garage and put her in the chair" bill said and the boys started to nod as they smirked.

"What's the chair?" I asked and bill looked at me smirking at the boys.

"It's basically a torture chair we use it to, dismember people, burn people, Georg used a chainsaw on someone once" bill said and I looked at them disgusted.

Before they told me and more disgusting stories Tom walked through the kitchen w a smile on his face. I ran up to him putting my arms round his neck and legs round his waist as he lifted me up.

"Worked?" I ask and he nodded.

"YES, THANK FUCK" I yelled as I pulled him into a hug again.

Bill looked at tom with a death stare as if he had really broken his heart. He looked like he wanted to kill Tom. He ran off and I could hear a few cry's from him as he did.

I ran upstairs to bill worried. I opened the bedroom door and looked in, bill was already curled up in a ball on Sally's side of the bed holding something in his arms. I looked over his shoulder and saw a pair of sallys pyjamas. He sniffed them smiling. They obviously smelt like her.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I sat next to him resting my arm on his back.

"No, obviously not"

"Sorry" I apologised as I rubbed his back a little comforting him.

"Yk that it will all be okay, you get a new girl and that means new sex" I said smiling and he laughed.

"Cause that's all that matters right now" he said rolling over to look at me and I laughed.

"Sally's fine, Tom said he didn't want to kill her so she's still out their somewhere" I said and bill smiled

"Good, she's my soulmate, I know she is" he said and I tried to hide a frown.

"Which girl were u thinking of picking?" I asked

"Maybe Angela" he said and my face brightened excitedly.

"What are you friends w her?" He asked and I nodded.

"I love Angela, she has a big ass so it would be a good idea if u did pick her" I said and he laughed.

"I probably will" he said and I screeched excitedly.

"I'll leave u now but I'll check on u later" I said and he smiled thanking me.

I ran downstairs to Tom with a huge smile on my face, I ran up to him jumping on him, grabbing his neck and pulling him in for a long passionate kiss. He pulled away.

"What's going on" he asked laughing.

"Bill might pick Angela as his new girl" I said and Tom smiled at me clearly happy for me.

"Bet your well happy w that"

"I am" I said and he smiled pulling me in for another kiss.