• Last Kiss •

We got to the car park and drive the car around the car park trying to find Neil. We brought a few guns and knifes w us as protection. We got to the last floor and spotted Neil pushing Alana up against his car touching her everywhere. It looked like she was fighting back but we still needed to get her as fast as possible.

We parked the car and all jumped out walking up to the others I gave Alana a wink and she had a huge smile plastered of her face. Neil turned to us and grinned at us.

"Finally they have arrived" Neil said

"Give us Alana" I said and Neil slowly shook his head

"You think I'll just give her to u just like that" he questioned and I rolled my eyes. "You want Alana to be free? I'll need u to kill yourself first" he said and I looked at him shocked I heard a few gasps behind me.

Alana took a deep breathe and began to sweat a little. She pushed her head back as far as she could as she looked at me panicked. A few tears fell down her eyes as she got redder and redder in the face.

"what? No" I said and he grabbed Alana holding a knife up to her throat. "DONT" I yelled as I stepped closer

He then pointed the knife at me and smirked.

"I need the most power and I will have the most power, so u need to kill yourself"

"Your fucking crazy" I said and he slashed Alana's wrist.

"OKAY OKAY fine I'll do it" I said and he smiled

I looked back at the gang and bill had a sad expression on his face. The rest looked worried and took a deep breath before taking a gun out my pocket.

"Tom, please don't do it" Alana pleaded

Neil pushed her back holding the knife tighter. She looked at him worried as she did as he said

"Don't u fucking dare" I said as I walked closer and Neil did the same pointing the knife at me.

I sighed before I put the gun against my head. I was worried I didn't want this to be the end. I wanted to be with Alana and hold her through everything g she goes through but it was either me or her that dies and I'd rather it be me.

I took one last breathe before I put the gun against my head and closed my eyes. I was about to pull the trigger when I heard Neil grunt in pain. I opened my eyes and Alana had kicked him in the balls making his lean over in pain.

She ran over to me grabbing my hand and we both ran down to the next car park level. The gang stood infront of Neil and his boys holding their guns up.

The kritanta gang did the same and Alana dragged me two floors down and hid us behind a large white wall blocking us out of view.

We kneeled down and I bring her close to my chest letting her head lay against me as i kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay" I said grabbing her wrist and scanning it. She had a large cut that bled across her arm but she didn't seem bothered.

"I'm fine, that doesn't matter" she said as she brung my lips down to hers connecting us passionately.

I grabbed her cheeks bringing her closer deepening the kiss making her grab my t shirt to keep stable. We parted and she smiled at me.

"You look really handsome btw" she said and I laughed as I rubbed her cheeks.

"And You look crazy beautiful rn" I said making her blush.

I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it out my pocket and answered it bringing it to my ear.