• Dead Body •

Me and Sally were walking to the gate with a bag of trash each how lovely. We were chatting away and she was telling me how scared she is of Tom but how obsessed of him she is. And she's right she's addicted to that man.

"Like he's so fit but he abuses me if I don't do what he asks same with gustav he's also really hot"

"Girl you need to calm tf down"

"I need his dick inside me at least one more time, and I have a chance if u agree to the threesome...PLEASEEE"

"I've told u already I'll think abt it...my type isn't really women abusers" I stated and she chuckled a bit

"Mine is" I began to laugh as we reached the gate.

Sally opened it and chucked her bin bag outside. There was a green bin and a few bin bags behind it piled on top of each other. I was about to chuck mine on top as well but I noticed a strand of blonde hair underneath the trash.

I pushed them away to reveal a cold rotting corpse laying on the floor with multiple stab wounds and knife slits covering her body. My hand flew over my mouth.

"Sally...look at this" I said dropping my bin bag to the floor and walking away a bit almost throwing up.

"Alana...that's Emma" she said gasping

"What? He killed her??!!"

"He must off he never told us what happened to her she just vanished and we were to scared to ask" she explained and a grew more and more sick.

-

Me and Tom had made it to his room as it was getting dark and late, so everyone had set of to bed. Izzy with georg, Sally with Bill and Carrie with Gusta. he pushed me onto the bed yet again but this time he help a knife up against my throat.

"Move? And I'll slit ur neck open" he said so I stayed still, now I knew that he was capable of killing someone I was going to do my best to stay alive.

He walked into his bathroom turning on his shower and a few seconds later he strolled out with no top on just his baggy jeans as usually. He leant his body over me hands either of my head.

"You need to be washed as well I don't want a filthy maid" he said smirking. I needed to ask him about Emma what did he do to her how did she suffer?

"You killed Emma" the knife came back up to my neck but this time closer.

"How do you know that?" He asked

"I found her body near the bins when I took the trash out" I explained and he groaned

"FUCK, tell anyone u will end up like her" he said and I nodded slowly.

"Now that I know can I know what tf u even did to her?"

"Slit her wrists and thighs, chopped off hand, raped her then stabbed her multiple times. Now I'm guessing you don't want that to happen to you?" I shook my head "so you must be a good slave" he smiled at me before he took my top off and bra.

He kissed my neck roughly making me moan loudly his lips were soft against my skin. He was violent with the kisses, he picked me up taking me to the bathroom and taking my trousers off. His hand went straight for my clit rubbing against it harshly causing me to groan loudly.

He put me on the floor pushing me into the shower I stumbled a little before he turned me around to face him.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked

Truth was that I was a virgin. I've had boyfriends but never got to the stage to have sex with them before they broke up with me or I broke up with them. I'd made out with people but not fucked them before. I didn't want my virginity taken away by a rapist.

I nodded slowly and he smiled

"You must be hungry for sex so just to punish you a bit more I'm not gonna fuck u right now." He walks out the shower grabbing his knife of the bed and making his way in the shower.

"I want to see you scream somehow today" he said before digging the knife against my stomach slitting it open. A loud scream left my lips, the pain was to much as the water from the shower trickled into the open wound.

He then moved to my wrist doing the same yet again causing me to shriek. I started to cry has I held my cut on my arm.

"Louder" he said going deeper with the cut.

"TOM STOP" I screamed and he smiled before slicing up my arm.

I screamed a horror movie scream as I tried to put pressure on my wrist. He smiled this clearly gave him pleasure.