• Long Drive •

*Alanas POV*

Before we left, Tom walked down to the basement with the boys behind him. The stairs creaked as they walked down and the voices from the girls went quiet and all attention was on Tom.

Bill, Gustav and georg took some keys from out their pockets and went round the group of girls unlocking the chains around their wrists. Some started to grab their arms and pull hurt faces while others just stayed seated no expression on their face watching Tom.

"Okay so today I want, you to clean the whole house, clean out the pool, change the beds, prepare dinner, do the washing and iron the clothes." He said and the girls stayed quiet.

Once they were all free Tom stood to the side of the staircase as they followed Gustav and bill up the stairs into the kitchen.

A girl tripped over a hook in the ground and fell into Tom. Fear struck her face as she backed up a little. Tom turned around anger in his eyes as he edged towards the girl

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" she cried out tears rolling down her cheeks.

He grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall making a loud thud as he back smashed against it. He bring his face up close to hers and removed one hand from her digging into his pocket. He pulled out a pocket knife and brung it up towards her neck.

She forced back her tears and instead tried to pull her head away from the knife panic in her breathing.

"When I'm back, I'm taking you up to the attic" he said bringing the knife to her arm.

He pulled up her sleeve revealing her fair slightly bruised skin as he slashed the knife across it, creating a large cut with blood oozing out. She screamed in pain filling the room with her noise as she began to cry again. He pushed her to the floor and signalled georg to chain her back up again.

She sat with her back against the wall and her head thrown back as tears slowly fell down her face. Tom kicked her in the hips roughly before leaving her to cry.

-

We were in a jet black matte sports car, just us racing through the trees as we reached a main road.

Bill was in a dark red shiny car and georg and Gustav in white sports cars. Carrie was with Bill, Sally with gustav and Izzy with georg.

Tom speeded down the main road as his hand rested on my thigh. I'm not going to move it I mean I'll probably get beaten if I did considering his standards.

"When we get there, don't be playing up, stand by me, show ur tits, and don't speak or go there them" he said and I groaned again.

"What the fuck, so your taking away my voice now?"

"Don't fucking speak to me like that" he said defensive and I rolled my eyes which lead me to look at his dick. He was hard, ffs this man gets on my nerves.

"I'd try get rid of that befit we get there" I said turning my attention to the window and he looked at his dick before looking at me smirking. His hand started to rise my inner thigh.

"You just turn me on when you argue back" he said bringing his face up to my neck as he began to slowly suck on my skin.

My face scrunched up as turned my neck to the side trying to get him of me. My hand went to his trying to move it off my thigh but he just grabbed me harder.

"Get of me your fucking driving" I said annoyed and scared. I was not about to get raped.

He went roughly on my neck making me moan as my hands tried to remove him of me. The car turned to the right heading for the horse field. His lips left my neck and his eyes turned back to the road turning the car without a fuss and not much drama into it. He was very relaxed for no reason at all.

His hand remained on my leg as it crept up to my thong. He moved it to the side with his fingers and they started to rub against my clit. I tried to held it back but I couldn't  help myself I began to quietly moan as he went faster and harder.

His touch turned me on a little bit, the feel of him made me want to go crazy. I tried to stop myself from being turned on but that was pretty much impossible. Why him? Why the man who has ruined my life within a day? Why the man who kidnapped me and is using me as a maid? Why the man who is a woman beater? Why Tom?

Why does it have to be a murderer I want to fuck the life out of?

No I don't. Why would I? He's crazy, he's only using me cause he's too lazy to do shit for himself. He doesn't want me. He's only hard for me cause I'm a woman with big tits. He doesn't like me, not that I like him but yk.

He removed himself from my clit and instead brought his fingers to my entrance. I was wet as fuck. He could probably feel the heat radiating from my pussy. I needed him inside me now. Sally was right. once he's there it's hard say no. I still hate him.

His fingers dived into me making me gasp as he attacked my walls. He was to good. He smirked as he watched the road now and then looking back at me. He dug into me as I swung my head back letting out a long groan. Hearing me he went harder and deeper. I was craving this and I was so happy that I had finally got it.

I was getting to my climax as I groaned louder and louder each time he went deeper. Suddenly he hit the right fucking spot, causing me to cum all over his fingers and a long loud moan left my lips. He removed his fingers from my pussy and brought them up to his mouth licking the cum off his fingers.

I began to relax a little as I sat normally in the black leather seats and moved my thong back to the right place. Tom smirked as he turned a few corners.

"Sounded like you enjoyed that" he said and I rolled my eyes yet again"