• Tease •

*Alanas POV*

I woke up and immediately thought about Angela. I hadn't spoken to her in ages and I needed to hear all the info w her and bill.

I looked to my side and Tom was sound asleep. I looked at the clock and it was half 11 in the morning. I got up and ran down the stairs bursting into the kitchen and jumping into Angela's arms.

She laughed and gave me a huge hug as she rubbed my back slowly. I sunk my head into my chest as everybody looked at me weird.

"Hey girl"

"Hey" I said as I parted from her

"Where tf is my hug at bitch" Carrie said and I chuckled as I ran over to her

I put my arms round Carrie and pulled her close. She rested her head on my shoulder. I moved over to Izzy and gave her a hug as well before shooing all the boys out the kitchen.

"Leave" I said looking at them and they widened their eyes before getting off their stools and into the living room. I waited till they left before I began speaking.

"I needed a gossip session we have talked in like 2 days" I said and they nodded in agreement. "So Angela, what's happening w u and bill" I said and she smirked at me

"Well we have had sex like 6 times in 4 days" she said and we rolled our eyes

"He's always liked ur pussy" Izzy said and Angela nodded proudly

"As he should bitch" she replied and we laughed.

"He hasn't really abused me as much as he used to so that's a plus" Angela said and we nodded along

"That's literally it just sex" Angela said and we laughed again.

"So Alana...u and Tom?" Carrie said

Angela and Izzy ooooed at me as Angela nudged me smiling and I hid my face with my hands.

"Well..." I began and they all listened in closely interested. "I'm in love" I said and they squealed "I know I know, I mean he's so handsome and really kind and sweet to me actually" they looked at me confused

"Kind?" Carrie asked

"Yeah"

"That comes as I shock"

"We usually think ur getting beaten every second of ur life" Angela said and I laughed

"It's literally the complete opposite. I mean, yk when we didn't come home the other day" they nodded "he took me to this cliff and we parked at the top and we could see the whole city...oh and we watched the sunset on the hood of his car and then we got drunk and fucked on the backseats" I said and they listened in awe.

"Girl that sounds amazing" Izzy said and I nodded

"Hes amazing he's so gentle with me and.."

"It don't fucking sound like it" Carrie said and we laughed

"Well not when he's fucking me but apart from that he treats me like I'm so delicate" I said and they smiled.

I looked behind Izzy and saw Tom walking down the steps shirtless and I immediately grinned running up to him jumping up.

He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my legs around his. He smiled into my shoulder as I had my face in his neck. My hands were around his neck. He walked up to the girls with me still on him as he sat on a chair next to Carrie.

"Hey baby" he said as I kept my face in his neck.

I just hugged him tighter in response and he laughed as he pulled me further up his lap. I slightly grazed his dick sending shivers on my skin as I pulled his neck closer to me.

"You alright" he said to the girls and they nodded smirking at him.

"You doing another killing today" Angela said grabbing an apple

"Yeah" he said as bill and the boys walked in.

"Doing the idea me and Izzy had" bill asked

"I never had that idea you did" Izzy said defensive and I lifted my head finally from toms neck.

"Bill the idea was very fucking gory" I said Tom slightly slapped my thigh.

"Oh Tom told us about it" bill asked

"No I was there in his office when u told him" I said and bill looked at me confused.

"Wait what?" Bill asked

"Yeah yeah I was under the desk sucking his dick" and everyone's faces dropped.

Tom laughed and tilted his head back rubbing his forehead. Fit. Izzy had her mouth wide open disgusted and looked at me. I laughed in her face before high fiving Angela.

"Get it girl" Angela said and I laughed.

"Tbh tom did look like he was bout to moan now I know why" bill said and we laughed.

I looked at tom and he was smirking at me playing with his lip ring seductively. I looked down at his lips and stared at them hungrily. I needed him oh my fuck.

I grabbed his cheeks quickly and pushed my lips against his sucking on his lips. I moved our heads as I started to fix my position and straddle Tom. He had his hands on my ass rubbing around as I leant further into the kiss.

"We'll go then" Gustav said tapping bill on the shoulder signaling out. They all left eveb the girls leaving us alone.

I deepened it and he scrunched his brows as I put my tongue inside his mouth going deep. We both moaned slightly against the kiss as he began kissing down my neck hard. I grabbed his neck squeezing onto it as I moaned out.

He sucked on my skin making me feel weak. He left behind some bruises as he licked back up my neck to my lips and jabbed into my mouth with his wet hot tongue making me let out a loud fucking moan.

The kissing slowed down and soon we parted. I put my forehead against his and rubbed his cheeks with my thumbs as he pushed his hands down onto my hips. I gave him one last quick peck and hugged him before I got off his lap and into the living room with him following behind me.

We walked in and Tom quickly sat down and put a pillow over his trousers I blushed and laughed at him as I sat next to him. I decided to tease him some more so it wouldn't go away. I put my hand under the pillow rubbing his thigh slowly up and down.

"Had fun?" Georg asked and I nodded. They laughed and bill smirked at tom. Tom rolled his eyes.

We were all talking together in the living room but meanwhile I was still teasing Tom. I put my hand onto his dick and rubbed it slightly under the pillow. Nobody was looking so I think we were fine they were to busy talking.

He gave me a death stare and I gave him a smile which he gave a fake one back. I chuckled a bit as my hand went into his pants. Oops sorry I slipped.

I stroked his hard dick and his jaw clenched as he tried to fix his position. He fake coughed and grabbed the pillow holding onto it hard as I carried on stroking him. His veins began to pop out his skin and it slightly turned me on.

"You alright, Tom" Gustav asked laughing and Tom nodded nervously.

I saw Angela look down at my hand and back up to me she gave me a wink and I grinned back at her.

I took my hand out his pants and took the pillow off. I quickly sat on his lap facing everybody so it wasn't that suspicious. I leaned back onto Tom and he had his arm round my stomach and the other holding up his head.

He groaned into my ear quietly and I liaghed as I stroked up the side of his thigh.

"Alana, don't fucking do this to me" he whispered

"I'll do what I want" I whispered back and he groaned.

"What you to whispering about" bill looked over to us and so did everyone else.

"Nothing" I said

"If you wanna go fuck, just do it" bill said and Tom stood up quickly grabbing my hand and we ran out the room as we heard everyone laugh.

We ran into our room and Tom pinned me against the wall.

"Don't torture me like that again"