• Red dress •

*time skip*

I was flicking through my closet deciding on a dress when Tom came up behind me kissing me quickly on the neck and pulling out a red dress that just sat under my ass.

"Wear this" he said as he grabbed his cologne and spraying it all over him.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. He slapped my ass as I walked past him and smirked but I just carried on doing my thing.

I locked myself in the bathroom and started to get undressed.

We were getting ready to meet the kritanta gang and I was kinda scared considering what happened last time. I knew whatever happened Tom would protect me which I didn't want him to. I could protect myself didn't need his slutty hands to get in the way.

I had been ignoring him for a while now, well since the CCTV footage he showed me. Whenever I wouldn't answer him he would punch me and kick me. But I would do so back. I just wouldn't speak.

I left the bathroom with the dress on and I walked over to the shoes. Tom wasn't in the room, I assume he is getting food or something. I put some white heels on and grabbed a white shoulder bag.

I looked in the full body mirror and smiled. I looked hot as fuck.

Tom walked into the room and when he saw me he began to smirk. He walked closer and brung his nose to my neck and his hands to my waist as he grabbed tight.

"You look fucking amazing." He said as his hands went to my ass and then my inner thighs .

He began trailing his fingers up to my pussy but before he could get my pants of me I pushed him away.

"Get the fuck off of me" I yelled and he smiled brightly

"So you're talking again eh?" He said and I just stared at him blankly and shrugged.

"Just stop pissing me off, you perv" I said.

I nudged past him and out the room running slightly down the stairs making sure not to trip. I walked outside and go in the car slamming the door shut.

-

About 2 minutes later Tom and all the others came trailing out and into their cars. Tom had more of a fast pace in his step as he chased past the others. I kept my eyes on the house and I was slumped in the chair slightly.

Tom slammed the door and turned to look at me slightly angry.

"Don't walk out on me again"

"just drive" I said but he ignored me and carried on.

"Your attitude lately has been out of hand"

"Tom just drive"

"You need to change it"

"Just fucking drive"

"cause it's pissing me off at this point...."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'VE RAPED ME, BEAT ME, KIDNAPPED ME, STALKED ME, TRAPPED ME IN A ROOM TO WATCH A TAPE OF U RAPING ME, AND NOW YOUR YELLING AT ME CAUSE I WALKED OUT ON YOU?" I yelled

"DONT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FILTHY SLUT"

"Tom honestly just fucking drive" I said turning back in my seat and he grunted before starting up the car and zooming off down the road.

-

We pulled up to the same cliff edge and we got out our cars Tom tried to put his hand on my waist but I nudged it off and he groaned before he walked behind me up to Neil.

I saw only 3 girls behind the cars this time, same shape. Still skinny as fuck, I wondered what happened to the 4th.

"Finally, we've been waiting a while, slept in?" He said smirking Tom rolled his eyes.

"No but you seem a little tired your eye bags really showing today. Can I help?" He said before punching him round the face. Neil frowned and his jaw clenched.

"Now, let's not try to get to violent today" Neil said and Tom smirked.
"So, your not bored of your new slave yet?"

"Nah, she's got a pretty nice ass" I looked up at Tom with a dirty look.

"Your right about that". Neil said biting his lip and Tom stepped in front of me and up all in Neil's business.
"Alright alright pipe down" Neil said as Tom walked back to me.

"I don't wanna be be here long, just hand over the camera" tom said as he put his hand in his pocket and leaned his head back a little.

"Okay fine...but first" he turned to me smirking. "Let me have sex with the girl" he said and Tom frowned at him.

"What? No absolutely not" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer, this time I let him.

"Come on Tom, hand over the girl" Tom shook his head

"Who tf do you think u are, ur not getting Alana"

"Oh so she has a name...." He walked up to me and toms grip got tighter.
"Hello Alana, I'm Neil" he said and I looked at him disgusted "I can imagine you screaming my name....Neil, Neil, NEILLLLL" he moaned and I puked into my mouth.

Tom put his hand out and pushed him back.

"Right that's enough, keep the fucking camera" Tom said turning around and I followed behind him, we got in the car and drove off.