• Message •

I was in our room getting ready for bed and Tom was downstairs still talking to the boys. I took off my clothes a threw them into the laundry basket before making my way to my vanity. I took my hair down and brushed through it before I heard the door open.

I turned around and saw Tom looking me up and down biting his lip and smirking. I smiled at him as he walked up to me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and rubbed up and down as he looked at my tits.

"You look beautiful" he said and I laughed

"I'm literally just in a bra and thong"

"Exactly" Tom said and I chuckled a little

He placed his hands on my hips and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I need to get changed" I said parting the kiss and walking to my closet

"Do you really have to?" Tom asked and smacked my ass.

"Fuck off" I said jokingly and he laughed.

*Toms POV* 
20 minutes ago

Lily left the room to go get ready for bed and I stayed down here with the boys. We were chatting for a bit before they started talking abt me and Alana.

"So I see you and Alana are getting very close" Gustav said

"Yeah" I say and bill frowns.

"I thought you weren't allowed to fall in love with a slave" bill said and I sighed

"I know but ever since Alana came along I have really been mesmerised by her" I replied and bill laughed

"Just cause she has an ass and a pair of tits?" Bill said

"No, I genuinely love being around her and doing stuff with her and..."

"What sex?" Georg scoffed

"No, no, okay yes but she has brought out the better in me and every time I look at her I can't stop. I've fallen in love. I just really fucking love her" I replied

"WTF did u just say" bill asked and I gulped clenching my jaw. "Tom you can't tell us to not fall in love with our slaves but then fall in love w urs"

"I haven't"

"You just fucking admitted you have" bill said raising his voice.

"Okay maybe I have anyways why do you care abt Angela you literally just chose her"

"Do you ever wonder the reason why I fucking chose her" bill said

"Cause she's good at sex??" I asked

"No it's cause she makes me feel a weird feeling in my stomach and that makes me sound like a knob head but I couldn't give less of a shit I've fallen in love to Tom" bill said and I rolled my eyes

"Fine just do whatever the fuck u want at this point, date her, marry her I don't give a fuck" I said as I got up and walked out.

*Alanas POV*
Present

I got into bed next to Tom and snuggled up against his chest. I put on some high shorts and one of toms oversized t shirts. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me close and I kissed his neck lightly.

He licked my up by my hips and placed me onto his buldge. I smirked at him as I let down giving him a long strong kiss. I wrapped my arms round his neck and slid down next to him again.

I loved this man fucking hell I have actually fallen in love but he 100% doesn't feel the same and isn't allowed to feel the same.

I layed my cheek on his abs as he placed his lips on my head kissing it and I smiled as he did.

"Night baby" he said and I dug my head deeper into his neck.

"Night Tom" I said as I drifted of to sleep.

-

*Toms POV*

I woke up at around half 8 which was surprising as I usually wake up at 4 in the afternoon. I rubbed my eyes and yawned before sitting up and looking to my right. Alana wasn't there. I assumed she was downstairs in the kitchen so I got up grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and she wasn't there either I started to grow worried. Nobody was awake just me. I decided to look in the living room but she wasn't there either. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Alana, you there" I asked but I heard no reply.

I was fully panicking now. I ran all around the house. My office, every inch of our room and bathroom, the boys rooms and bathrooms without waking them up, the toilets, the garage, outside.

She was no where.

I brought out my phone to call her but when I took it out my pocket I saw a message from Neil. I opened my phone and went to messages. I opened his contact and read the message

Come get her before it's too late.