• Torture Chair •

It has been 2 days without Sally and bill has almost gotten over it. I've felt like I've been living luxury with her gone. She was so jarring and a pain in my fucking ass just looking at her.

Today was the day bill would pick a new girl though and I was just hoping it would be Angela. She was my girl and I needed her up here w me.

Everyone body walked down to the basement and stood infront of all the girls and I smiled and waved over at Angela.

"Bills old slave, was gotten rid of a few days ago so we are coming down here for bill to choose himself a new slave" Tom said turning to bill and all the girls watched in fear.

"Bill go ahead and choose" Tom said and bill turned to the crowd walking round each person looking them up and down before finally choosing a girl.

"I pick, Angela" bill said and a smile grew on my face as I jumped a little excited.

Angela looked at me smiling before Gustav walked over to her taking off the chains from around her wrists. The grabbed at her arms dragging her to bill. Bill gave her a hug and a long kiss before we all walked back upstairs.

Me and the girls walked to the living room to talk to Angela. Izzy and Carrie gave her a hug before sat on the couch next to me whilst the other girls sat opposite us. I grabbed Angela's hand squeezing it as I gave her a big grin and she screeched a little.

"Girl, I missed you" she said giving me a hug

"Your finally out of that shit hole down there" I said and she laughed as she pulled away.

"Bet it's not any better up here though" she said and Izzy grabbed her knee.

"Oh babe trust me it's so much better" and Angela looked at her shocked. "Yeah, it might take time for bill to warm up to you, if yk what I mean but once he does ur life will be way better." Izzy said

"It's still shit up here, but better then down there" Carrie said and we all laughed.

"But I knew bill was going to pick you, he always picks u to fuck" I say

"And that's on period" Angela said before chuckling to herself and we joined in. "It's cause I got the biggest ass" Angela said and I nodded whilst smirking which caused her jokingly rub her hand up and down my thigh before we all laughed.

"Wait does this mean, I'm gonna have to come and see Neil w everyone?" Angela asked and we nodded
"Fuck sake" Angela said annoyed

"He tried to have sex with Alana last time we saw him" Izzy said and Angela looked at me with her mouth open

"I mean get it girl" she said and I giggled

"He's skanky though" I said and Angela frowned.

We carried on chatting for a bit, Angela pretty much knew everything she needed to know before hand so we didn't have to explain much. Bill walked into the room and I smirked at Angela.

"Angela, I need to speak to you" he said and she nodded before following him out the room, Izzy smacked her ass as she left and we all laughed as Angela looked back at her blowing a kiss.

-

Me and the girls were doing the dishes as we were home alone. The boys were out doing a killing. Next time we see Neil would be in 2 days and I wasn't excited. I didn't want him talking to me like that again.

Angela was at the sink washing the dishes, I was loading the dishwasher, Izzy was mopping and sweeping the floor and Carrie was sitting on the counter as she had finished her chores.

"Big dick?" Izzy asked and Angela nodded.

"Bill does have a big dick" Angela said and we laughed.

"Is it a twin thing" Carrie asked me and I smirked at her.

"Toms dick is big as well" I said and all the girls laughed.

"What is classed as 'a big dick'?" Carrie asked confused.

"6 inches is supposed to be normal and 7 and above is big" Angela said and Carrie nodded.

"Gustav has a big dick then" she said and we all laughed.

We heard the front door open and slam shut and soon 4 boys walking up the stairs with big smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes at tom and he chuckled a bit.

"What tf have u done" I asked and Tom wrapped his arms around my waist and his lips went to my neck.

"Took her to the torture chair" Tom replied before kissing all up my neck.

"What's the torture chair" Angela asked and I looked away in disgust as Georg began to explain.

"Doesn't it say it in the name? We burnt her alive then stabbed her around 76 times cut her head off and hands before slitting her wrists open and thighs. we cut up her hands into chunks then we burned them. Oh and we played football with her head" georg said laughing which caused Gustav to laugh.

I threw up in my mouth a little and tried to hold back my moans at the same time as Tom carried on kissing all down my neck. I looked at Angela and she was bent over the bin throwing up.

She lifted her head back up and looked at them in disgust.

"That's fucking rank" she said and they all laughed. Tom brought his head back up from my neck.

"I'll do what I gotta do to get back at Neil for killing my father" Tom said and Angela nodded at him.

"That didn't make this situation any better" Angela said and I smiled at her.