• Closer •

I sat on the couch and pulled her onto my lap. Her dress rose up her thighs and I looked down seeing her pants slightly. She laughed before pulling the dress down her thighs a bit. I stared deeply in her eyes. She was truly beautiful, I just couldn't have anything with her. No one's allowed to truly have a deep connection with a slave that's just the rules.

She sighed as her hands laid in her lap and mine on her waist. I looked at her confused.

"What's wrong, you can tell me, no one's here right now."

"She did nothing to you, why u burning her face off" she asked and I laughed a little.

"Why do you care so much" she scoffed

"Cause she's an innocent girl who's getting burnt alive because of something that wasn't even that deep" I rolled my eyes at her.

*Alanas POV*

He looked me up and down analysing every inch of me which kind of turned me on a little. He was growing on me 100% I mena how could u say no to his looks. You can't. He's not that bad ig.

"Staring again?" I asked which caused a cheeky smirk to crawl onto his face.

"How could I not" he said which made my cheeks turn a bright pink.

He tucked his head in the crook of my neck and pulled my closer snuggling into my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my face onto his head.

"Nice tits" he said I looked down and his whole face was in my tits. I pulled away slapping him across the face. His jaw clenched a little but he let it slide. I began to laugh and he copied.

"Yk if you stopped the killing and the torturing and was like this I would like you more then I do now"

"So your saying u like me"

"Nooo" I said keeping my hands behind his neck and leaning back slightly as I giggled and so did he "I'm saying stop being such a evil murderous lunatic"

"It's gonna take much more for me to stop" he said and I groaned. "I wouldn't be doing it if Neil didn't kill my father"

"He killed your father?" I asked

"Wasnt it obvious?" He questioned and I shook my head "you stupid bitch" he chuckled along with me.

His hands slowly guided up and down my thighs causing goosebumps to form. I looked him up and down, I could see his abs through his shirt. Before I could look back up he grabbed my face by the side and brought my lips close.

Our lips moved together like 2 puzzles pieces. His lips were so soft. His slipped his tongue into my mouth and out tongues connected as we moved our heads in time with each other. He tasted so good, and looked so good fucking hell. His hand slid up my dress and he began to pull at my pants. Before we could get onto anything else I pulled away.

I didn't want to have sex right now, I'm still a virgin and I don't think loosing my virginity to a murderer is the best way to go.

He is really fit tho
Maybe
Not now anyway.

"Sorry, it's just I don't want to have sex yet" he nodded

"Don't worry love, I understand" I folded

love? LOVE? oh my fuck.
He's a murderer I need to calm down.

I smiled at him before he grabbed my hand and pulled me off standing up. He began to take me upstairs.

"Want a shower, I don't have to come in" I nodded and he smiled at me. Why was he being nice? What the fuck is going on.

I walked up the stairs with Tom behind me. Big mistake. He slapped my ass and I gasped turning around pushing him down a few steps. I laughed a little running up the last few. My dress rose up my ass revealing more. He smirked and began to chase me to our room.

I ran in slamming the door behind me and Lebanon against trying to block me from coming in. He barged into the door and surprisingly he wasn't in the room yet, I mean I was pretty strong.

Suddenly he pushed into the door making it swing open and I hopped out the way before it hit me. He grabbed my waist lifting me up. I laughed as I wrapped my legs around him and he wrapped his arms under my ass, squeezing it slightly.

"Your pretty weak" he said

"Uh, bitch" I said slapping him across the face his jaw fully clenched and he looked back at me slapping me ten times harder. My mouth flew open I jumped off him before I pushed him to the floor, climbing on top of him and punching him he did the same to me trying to pull my hair.

Bill entered the room confused as he watched me and Tom attacking each other on the floor.

"What the fuck is going on here" he pulled me off Tom and I began to breathe heavily trying to catch my breath.

"Me and carrie are trying to relax in peace but we can only hear ur banging" Tom looked at me smirking and I rolled my eyes what a dirty minded git.

"I'm being serious Tom, stfu"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"Whatever cya later" bill said leaving and I began to laugh a little and so did he