• Camera •

I hadn't spoken to Tom, wasn't planning on either. I didn't want to speak to him. Stupid, disgusting little man whore.

I was laying on our bed scrolling on my phone. My tears had pretty much stopped just had a few tear stains on my cheeks but I didn't care.

The door opened and I didn't turned around. The other aide of the end started to weigh down a bit as I felt a hand grab my shoulder rubbing it slightly. Some lips went to my ear kissing it lightly. They felt familiar. Ofc it was Tom.

"Come on it's time for dinner" he whispered and I just ignored him.
"Come on" he said slightly louder.

Suddenly he hit me and I didn't cry, didn't speak, didn't move I just stayed still eyes still on my phone.

"FUCKING MOVE" he yelled and I turned around slowly.

"Tom I swear to FUCK, IF YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU" I said straddling him so now I was on top of him.

"There's my girl" he said smiling

"YOU HEARD ME"

"I don't think ur capable of that" he said and I grabbed his pocket knife from out his trousers pointing it to his neck.

"Really?" I questioned him and he didn't move he just smirked.

"You wouldn't"

"Oh but I would"

"You've got no one to run to, plus you would of done it by now" I rolled my eyes bringing the knife down to his wrist I quickly sliced across making blood drip down his arm.

An angry expression grew on his face but before he took it to far he shook his head slightly and a smile went back onto his face.

"Yk, I'm punishing u for that" he said grabbing my wrist tightly and dragging me outside.

We went down a few corridors and to a room I had never seen before. He threw me inside and locking the door behind him. He sat me down on an office chair and in front of me was a computer on a very posh desk.

The room was very clean and tidy surprisingly. He turned on the computer and opened a few tabs. I saw one called CCTV and he smirked as he opened it. He grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head up so I was now looking directly at him.

"Your going to watch this until it's over" he said and I looked at him confused.

He clicked on me and toms room and a file that labelled 25.8.23. That was yesterday. He rewinded a bit and smiled as he pressed play

"Who the fuck do you think u are fucking another man?"

"I didn't fuck him u bastard" .

"What did you just call me"

"Bastard"

It was when Tom raped me. It was on camera. My mouth flew open and my heart began to pound faster. Tom just looked between me and the scream smirking.

"TOM NO, PLEASE"

"IF YOU JUST HOLD STILL, IT WONT BE THAT FUCKING BAD"

"stay still otherwise I will burn you to death"

" Good girl"

I kept my eyes on the screen watching Tom take of my clothes and a few tears rolled down my cheeks. All the memories from yesterday night came back to me haunting me once again.

"Good tits don't you" he said smirking and tears rolled down my cheek
"What I would do to, touch ur ass.." his voice got lower as he began to whisper in my ear. "Play with your tits, and be inside your tight, wet, tasty pussy" he said smirking at me.

I looked at him dead in the eyes trying to hold back my tears. My face was scrunched up and my eyes were puffy.

"How could u fucking do that to me, your disgusting" I said choking slightly on my tears.

"Your just to tempting" he whispered looking down at my lips. Suddenly he began I smirk as he heard the moans coming from the screen.

He turned back to the computer and pointed at me laughing a little.

"Want that to be you again" he said and I shook my head.

"WELL THEN DONT SLIT MY FUCKING WRISTS" he said shouting and my body jumped a little.

"Now your going to watch me rape you" he said grabbing some handcuffs from a draw in his desk "until it ends" he handcuffed me to the chair. "Okay?" I nodded and he smiled.

He placed a rough kiss on my neck before one more on my lips.

"Bye Alana"