• Glowing lights •

*Toms POV*

I lay staring at Alana watching her sleep. I had woken up a few minutes ago and I couldn't stop looking at her she was so gorgeous.

Her lips were slightly parted and her eyes were rested close. Her hair sat drooping over her shoulders and she had her hands near her face. Her tits were squeezed together a little and he slightly turned me on.

I did love her and I know I'm not supposed to but I did. How could I not she was so perfect. She would never know that though.

I decided to wake up her up after a while as it was half 2 in the afternoon. I shook her slightly and she slowly lifted her head up squinting her eyes at me.

"It's half 2 in the afternoon." I said and she turned over

"Give me another half an hour" she mumbled shutting her eyes again. I laughed and lifted her out of bed.

"I wanna go for a drive" I said and she rolled her eyes

"Fine" she groaned as she rubbed her face slightly trying to wake herself up.

"Damn, nice abs" she said with a huge grin on her face as she began to laugh. She was so cute. I smirked at her as I walked up to her.

She was still naked and covered herself up with the duvet. I stood in front of the bed leaning on it slightly as I grabbed her chin and pulled her closer. I looked down at her as my abs were in her face and she looked up.

"Your so cute" I said and she smiled

"Thought you weren't allowed to find ur slaves 'cute'?" She said as she kneeled up ok the bed so now we were face to face.

"Uh for you there's an exception" I said as I pulled her face closer and began to kiss her

She deepened the kiss pulling my neck closer and I held her ass squeezing it making her bare tits press up against my chest. I parted and pushed her back down in the bed.

"That's enough" I said and she smirked. I walked to my draw grabbing some boxers.

"Throw me a t shirt" she said and I turned around frowning at her.

"Why would I do that when I would rather see your tits" I said and she grunted rolling her eyes.

"Fine I'll get it myself" she said standing up getting off the bed.

I smiled and looked her up and down biting my lip. Her tits looked amazing and so did her ass. Her pussy looked well tasty but I had some of that not long ago, maybe later.

She walked to my closet grabbing one of my oversized shirts and pulling it over her body. It was like a dress on her.

"Like it?" She said and I nodded as she walked to her drawers pulling out a thong and putting it underneath.

"Ready" she said and I pulled a confused expression.

"Just wearing that?" I asked

"Well we aren't getting out the car are we" she asked and I shook my head "okay good, come on hurry up dickhead" she said and I chuckled a bit as I put some jeans and a t shirt on.

We walked downstairs and everybody was in the kitchen talking. Alana began to walk past all of them grabbing an apple from the fridge.

"Look who finally woke up" georg said

"Have fun last night" Carrie said smirking

Lily took a bite to her apple as she stood back next to me and I grabbed her waist and she leaned against me.

"We were really that loud?" She asked and everybody nodded

"Harder fuck Tom" Gustav moaned

"Fuck your so tight and wet" Angela groaned and everybody laughed

"And by the sounds of it Tom did go harder" Izzy said and they all laughed again.

Me and Alana gave each other a really? look before giving them the same one.

"Anyways we are going for a drive" i said and they all smirked at us causing us to roll our eyes.

I grabbed my keys from the side and we walked towards the door with her infront of me.

"ALSO ALANA, NICE ASS" bill yelled as we left and I turned around scrunched up my face at him.

-

"Where the fuck are we going" Alana asked and I put my hand on her thigh.

"You'll see" I said and she put her hand on top of mine as she looked out her window.

I loved her sm.

-

We pulled up to a cliff that overlooked the city. It took us quite a while to get here so it was started to get dark.

I got out the car and walked round the front opening the door lifting her out bridal style and she giggled as she had her hands round my neck she put her head on my chest and I shut the door w my foot.

I walked to the bonnet and place she on top and sat next to her.

We looked at the view as the city lights began to glow  brighter each second it got darker. I looked over to her and she had a huge smile on her face as he eyes darted every inch of the view.

I put my arm around her bringer her closer and she looked up at me.

"Why you bring me here?" She asked and I looked down at her with a smirk on my face.

I got off of the front of the car and grabbed her waist pulled her closer to me as I leaned against the car. I pressed my lips against hers as she began to kiss back with her hands round my neck. I layed her down on the hood of the car as my shirt rose up her thighs. Her leg propped up on the car and my hands rubbed up and down her thighs.

We made out for like 5 minutes catching our breath between each kiss. I parted and out my head against hers as I looked into her eyes. She was so pretty.

"Wanna get drunk?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.