• Kill her now? •

We pulled up to a cliff edge and the rest of the boys and the other gang were already there. I didn't get a look at them yet but instead I was looking at the view of the town. It was gorgeous. Especially with the sunset.

Me and Tom got out the car and slammed our doors at the same time. We met at the rear end of the car and he put his hand tightly around my waist joining the boys.

"Don't speak unless you want to be killed" Izzy whispered on my ear and I smirked at her as I followed Tom.

"Ahh Tom, a new slave I see" a guy with a brownish slightly overgrown buzz cut said. He had a little bit of a French accent and a little moustache as well.

3 boys stood behind him all muscular. One had long dark hair and a sharp jaw structure whilst the others had buzzcuts as well. I'm pretty sure I spotted 4 girls behind their cars all gossiping. All in skin tight dresses but very skinny and fragile.

Tom nodded in reply as Neil carried on speaking

"Guessing the other one ran away huh?"

"No, dead tits got a bit boring" he smirked

"What if I just killed this new girl right now" Neil joked and his gang laughed along with him.

"Ill kill you first" Tom replied moving closer to him

"Is that a threat?"

"Whatever you want sweetheart" I chuckled a little and Tom sent me a smile. Icl I folded after hearing him say sweetheart but he doesn't have to know that. Is it bad if I'm slightly crushing over my murderous kidnapper?

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer love" Neil turned to me and I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Feisty" he walked closer "that's just how I like them" he whispered in my ear. His voice trickled down my spine.

Tom pulled a knife out forcing against his neck in a chokehold as bill georg and Gustav moved to the other three boys pointing their guns at them.

"Go near her again, and you'll be the next one dead"  Tom said as I kneed Neil in the balls making him bend over in pain. Tom let the knife off his neck.

"Don't fucking come near me you pedo" I yelled before heading to the car

Tom threw a camera at him and grabbed a similar camera out Neil's back pocket and started to follow behind me. He opened the car door jumping in, he backed up and sped off back home I assume.

I was trying to catch my breath as he placed his hand on my thigh again rubbing it slightly.

"Yk what you did back there turned me on a little" he said and I rolled my eyes jokingly

"Whatever I do turns you on"

"I wonder why" he joked and I laughed.

"What was that camera that you threw at him?" I asked curios

"Just photos of the dead body's I killed to prove to him how many i did this week, same with his camera"

"Your pure fucking evil" I said and he smiled looking me up and down.

"Stop staring perv" I muttered

"Couldn't help myself sorry" my cheeks flashed a bright red before I began to look out the window

-

We got home and Tom walked up to the girl from earlier grabbing her wrist. He began to drag her upstairs and she screamed a little.

"Come on you slut" he said as they reached the last step

*Toms POV*

I opened the attic door and let go of her wrist throwing her to the bottom of the ladder.

"Get up then, I have things to do" she sighed holding back tears as she climbed up the stairs I followed behind her.

As soon as she reached the top off the stairs I pushed her to the floor, swinging my fist round her face hitting her jaw and a tooth flew out. I picked her up by her hair. I kicked hit slapped, punched her u tip I drew blood. She cried and screamed in pain but that didn't stop me.

I grabbed my pocket knife bringing it to her wrists.

"Disrespect me again this would be 100 times worse." I slashed her wrist and she screamed loud enough for the whole house to hear.

I brought it to her face dragging it across her cheek making her draw blood. I began to cut at her skin before returning back to pushing her onto the floor kicking her about.

5 minutes later she was pretty munched bruised all over and cut all over. I grabbed her wrist covered in cuts and dragged her back down stairs. We reached the kitchen, bill, Alana and Carrie were chatting away. Alana looked slightly concerned. I turned on the hob and I forced her face towards the fire.

She screamed for peace but I ignored her burning her cheek in the flame. She screamed choking on her tears as she did. I then pulled her away but this time pressing her hand down firmly onto the hob. She soon passed out from the pain. Bill picked her up throwing down the basement again before I took Alana by the waist and guided her to the lounge. She didn't look very happy with me tho.