• Yell •

I walked down the stairs rubbing my eyes slightly as I yawned. I was wrapped up in the same old blanket and It trailed behind me as I reached the bottom of the stairs. Gustav was in the kitchen making a bagel, I just looked at him smiling slightly.

I walked round the counter in the middle of the kitchen to wear Gustav was standing. I opened a cupboard grabbing a bowl and I filled it up with some cereal before sitting on a stool behind the island.

"How are you" Gustav asked and I looked up from eating my cereal.

"Good"

"Well your clearly not u got raped last night"

"Why tf u ask then" I said and he apologised

"You need to stand up for yourself" he said and I frowned

"Yeah well it's not that easy"

"Look, Tom is manipulative little cunt, you just need to force him to stop. Think about it, when you hit him he hits u back and then u do the same and then he usually gives up. That's proof that you can take control over him, just use it in the correct situations." Gustav explained and I nodded along.

"It's just I can't..." gustavs eyes rises up behind me and he smiled.

I looked at him confused before I felt a pair of hands rest on my waist and some lips suck on my neck. I jumped a little and he smirked against my neck.

"U alr?" He whispered in my ear and a fearful look appeared on my face. I quickly nodded and carried on eating my cereal.

"You look a little...scared" he said smiling and I rolled my eyes. He shook his head before walking to Gustav dabbing him up and grabbing an apple from the fridge.

"I'm not" I said keeping my eyes on my cereal.

Tom nodded at Gustav and Gustav picked up his plate and began to walk off. Tom walked round the counter placing his hand on my lower back rubbing up and down. He brought his lips to my ear and bit at it before whispering kind off loudly in my ear.

"I can tell somethings up" he said and I quickly turned looking him dead in the eyes.

"You fucking raped me" I said quietly yelling. He stood up straight as I pushed him off me and made my way to the sink putting my bowl in it.

"Well, you wouldn't have sex with me"

"That doesn't mean you just rape me" I said and he smirked

"You know you liked it" my mouth flew open and I was speechless for a bit he began to laugh.

"How could u say that" I walked past him and towards the stairs he followed me not to far behind.

"Come on, admit it" he said and I just carried on walking.

"Fuck off, you perv" I said he smirked slightly. We had made our way to the top of the staircase and he was practically chasing me down the hallway

"Alana, it's okay, I know how you felt, when I pushed u onto the bed" he got louder as he spoke "riped your clothes off, AND SHOVED MY LARGE HARD DICK RIGHT UP UR PUSSY" he finished and his apple was now juice in his hand. I slammed the door to our bedroom in his face.

He banged on the door before walking off mad. I just laid on our bed, tears flooding down my red hot cheeks. I wanted to run away but I knew if I did he would come looking for me and wouldn't stop until he found me.