• Backseat •

*Toms POV*

I headed to the back of the car opening the boot whilst lily still sat on the bonnet watching the view.
I grabbed a crate of beers and headed back to lily.

I placed them next to her and she smiled as she started to tear open the crate and grabbing a bottle. She opened it with her teeth before downing it. I grabbed it out her hand and looked at her shocked.

"Calm down" I said and she looked at me sad.

"I haven't had alcohol in ages pass it back" she said snatching it and drinking around half a bottle.

She took her lips off of it and breathe heavily as I laughed at her opening a beer.

"Fuck that's nice" she said and I smirked at her as I moved the crate over and sat back next to her wrapping my arm around her.

She laid her head on my shoulder and I laid mine on top of hers as we watched the view.

*Bills POV*
half 6

"Where the fuck are they?" Izzy asked and I shrugged my shoulders

"They have been out since 2:45 it's half 6" Angela said and I grew a worried expression.

I hope Tom hasn't taken her somewhere to rape her or kill her or beat her. I know he's capable of all them things and just hoped that's not what he was doing.

"Let's just wait a few more minutes maybe they will come home after that"

*alanas POV*

I laughed as I ran round the car with my 6th beer in hand. Tom had only had 5 but we were both pretty drunk. We only got here like an hour ago.

Tom was on the other side of the car crouched down as I looked around trying to see where he had run of to. I heard some footsteps behind me then a roar. I turned around and Tom was chasing me.

I laughed as I began running again round and round the car until I stopped out of breath. I put my hands on my knees and I bent over as I breathed in and out quickly. I felt a hand go on my ass and slide up my back.

"Got you" Tom said out of breath and I slumped down the front of the car.

He sat next to me and threw his glass bottle over the cliff. He grabbed some beer bottles of the floor tipping them upside down to see if anything came out but nothing did. He sighed as he put his hand on my thigh.

"Do you have anymore beer?" I asked and his face lit up

"Actually I have some more in the boot" he said getting up and jogging to the back of the car opening it and grabbing another crate.

A smile appeared on my face as he sat back next to me and opened the crate passing me a beer. I opened it with my teeth again and took a sip.

-

It was around half 9 now and I stopped drinking around an hour ago. I had around 11 bottles and Tom had 9. I yawned as I lifted my head back and Tom stroked my thigh looking me in the eyes.

"You tired?" He asked and i nodded as my eyes tried to rest.

"If we had sex would it wake u up?" He asked and my head spun to him with a smile on it and I nodded.

"Come on" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the back seat of the car.

I was on all fours as I crawled to the seat furthest from me. I turned around when I heard the door shut and Tom put his hands on my waist pinning me down to the seat. He pressed his lips up against mine and grinded against me slowly.

I moaned into the kiss as his hand went o my tits squeezing them slightly. He began kissing down my neck making dark bruisers show up onto my skin. I flipped him as I sat on top of him.

We both took our clothes off quickly leaving us naked as I kissed down his abs making him whimper a little. My hands rubbed up and down his body as I could feel his boner get harder and harder by the second.

I lifted my head back up and tucked my hair behind my ears before I placed his dick carefully at my soaking entrance. We both let out loud moans before I bounced up and down on his dick making our skin slap together.

"ur so fucking tight" he groaned and I lifted my head back as I carried on bouncing.

"Your so big fuck" I moaned and he got harder hearing me.

His hands went to my hips and mine went to either side his chest as I leaned down slowly kissing his lips. We shook each time I slapped down onto his skin. We parted and I threw my head back again letting out loud moans.

His lips were parted and his eyebrows scrunched as he groaned at the pleasure I was causing him.

He slowly grinded into my as I felt his dick hit my sweet spot. I gasped slightly as I felt myself coming to my climax.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I said and he nodded.

"So am I" he said and I came all over his dick letting one last moan come out.

He quickly pulled out and came all over my tits making us both groan at the feeling. Once he was done he looked down at me smirking as he licked it all off my tits.

He laid down on the seats and I smiled at him as I kneeled next to him.

"I'm exhausted now" he said and I agreed.

"I'm so drunk" I said lifting my hands up and placing them on his face as I squished his face together.

He frowned at me and laughed as I rubbed my tits in his face.

"Liked that did you"

"Who wouldn't" he said and I did it again.

He grabbed my tits and squeezed them before putting one in his mouth sucking on it slightly and I moaned feeling him lick around. He stopped and smirked at me.

I laid down next to him smiling as we stared at each other for a bit. He was so beautiful. I loved him but I knew he didn't feel the same. He can't love a slave.

I closed my eyes and he grabbed his arms around my waist pulling me close. I snuggled up against his chest and he placed his head on mine closing his eyes.

"Night Alana" he said

"Night Tommy ur my favourite person on this planet ever on this earth" I said in a drunk voice and he laughed.

"Your my favourite to" he said before stroking my head calmly turning to make me fall asleep which worked.