• Outside the Club •

We had arrived at the club everyone was here. Even Sally. Surprised she decided to show up after I completely battered her face. But anyway I'm not the one that should be embarrassed.

Tom had his arm tightly around me as we made our way to the vip section. I didn't know how rich this man was, but clearly a lot.

I walked up the stairs with him behind me, I could feel his eyes on my ass, I tried to ignore it tho. Tom grabbed my hand when we reached the top and took us down a few hallways to the vip room.

We walked in and drinks and shots were already set up, with comfy couches and a balcony overlooking the dj booth and crowd below.

Tom sat down on the couch leaning over to grab a pint for me and him. He tapped his knee and I sat down with my arm round his neck. I took my pint out his hand and began to drink it.

"We are only staying for a little bit" Tom said and everyone groaned.

"Okay fine" Gustav said

"Might as well get started then" Carrie said grabbing my arm and the other girls running out the room.

We ran back down the stairs and straight to the dance floor. Izzy and I were dancing together, throwing our hands up and swaying in beat with the music.

Sooner then I thought the girls had been pulled away by some random guys and taken to corners of the room. I just carried on dancing by myself listening to the music as I did.

Suddenly a pair of strong hands gripped onto my waist and I smirked thinking it was Tom.

"Your name?" It was not Tom, oh well. If anything does happen I'll just blame it on how drunk I was.

"Alana" I shouted a little turning around facing towards him.

"Joe, ur very pretty yk" my face flushed a bright red.

No cause why was he kinda fit. I mean he had shortish dreads, a freckle under his deep brown eyes and he was a light skin. IMMEDIATE SMASH.

"thank you" I said smirking at him.

"You got a man here or..." he said looking around a little I immediately shook my head.

"No, I haven't got a boyfriend" I lied and he smiled.

"Good, come with me" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me through the crowd to out the back.

He pinned me against the wall and I began to breathe heavily as I watched his lips. He had his eyes on mine and soon our lips were intwined moving together at a good pace.

My leg rose higher up his and his hand was crawling up my inner thigh, closer and closer to my pussy. My hands were around his neck and one of his was on my waist. I began to moan into the kiss as he slipped his tongue in.

All of a sudden we parted due to Joe getting punched in the face. I turned in shock seeing Tom smiling down at him, I pushed his shoulder.

"What the fuck" I said and he gave me a dirty look.

"Well don't go kissing other men...or boys" Tom said looking down at Joe on the floor.

"I DIDNT CHOOSE TO BE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP...NOT EVEN RELATIONSHIP, IDK WHAT WE ARE" I yelled and he just ignored me picking up Joe and held onto his t shirt pushing his into the club.

He pushed him into the stair banister making Joe draw blood down his head. He did it once more before throwing him on the floor and punching his face. At this point all eyes were on him, some people filming. They watched as Tom full on deformed the guys face.

Suddenly he pulled out his lighter and put it towards joes face.

"TOM STOP, DON'T PLEASE" I yelled

"Fuck my girl again and you won't see day light again alright?" Tom said making the flame come in contact with his skin. He screamed a little before nodding his head rapidly.

"OKAY, okay just please don't burn me alive" Joe replied and Tom nodded giving him one last punch and climbing off him. He nudged past me rolling his eyes.

"Deal with you later"