• Good girl •

TW: SA

He pushed me into our room and I fell to the floor he towered over me slowly waking closer as he shut the door behind him.

"Who the fuck do you think u are fucking another man?"

"I didn't fuck him u bastard" I yelled and he grabbed me by the neck lifting me up.

"What did you just call me" I scratched at his arms as I was loosing breath.

I tried and struggled to get him off me until I kicked him in the balls. He bent over in pain causing me to be dropped. I landed on my feet.

"Bastard"

I attempted to run to the bathroom to try and escape but I felt a pair of hands push me onto the bed. I was turned over and Tom had both hands either side of me leaning down.

"Do you want me to burn you alive" he said in more of a calming voice. I rolled my eyes punching him in the face.

"Touch me again I swear to fuck I will..."

"What will you do? Your not as strong as me, we all know girls are weak. you punch me and kick me yet I can tell that all you want is my large tempting dick inside of you...isn't that right?" He said smirking

I flipped him so now I was towering over him I smiled sourly as his mouth flew open a little.

"tempting? that's an exaggeration" I smirked and his jaw clenched.

He began to tear at my clothes, and my smirk turned into a worried expression. I tried to get of him but yet again somehow I was now underneath him. He smiled as he successfully took half my dress off.

"TOM NO, PLEASE" I yelled and he just ignored me as he carried on taking off my clothes. I wiggled around trying to get of the bed. He grabbed my wrists pinning me down.

"IF YOU JUST HOLD STILL, IT WONT BE THAT FUCKING BAD" he yelled but I ignored him as I carried on. he reached into his back pocket and his took out a large lighter.

"stay still otherwise I will burn you to death" he said and I gulped remaining still.
"Good girl"

Tears formed in my eyes as I did as I was told I tried not to yell as he snuck the dress down my legs revealing my bra and pants. He then took all his clothes off before he carried on.

Large.

His tongue went up my stomach to my tits were he kissed roughly before doing the same to my neck. I cried as sucked on my skin.

There was no hope of trying to escape anymore. He had got me and now he was taking away my virginity without my permission.

He took of my bra and his eyes lit up with excitement after my tits were on view. I looked away as he sucked on my nipples and rubbing his hands up and down my hips.

I tried to hold back the moan but I couldn't help it. I slightly moaned as tears flooded down my eyes, not making another sound. I was frozen still as I let him play around with my body.

As he carried on playing with my tits he removed my pants, leaving me fully naked. He looked up at my smirking and I shook my head.

"Tom, Please, please don't do it, please" I begged and  just stroked my face slightly before pushing his dick roughly inside of me.

I let out a loud moan and cry all in one as he thrusted into me. His head tilted back and his lips parted as he let out a groan. I was in pain. I was still a virgin...well not anymore

"Ur so tight" he said and I just ignored him as tears carried on rolling down my cheeks.

Suddenly I felt cum come out his dick and all inside me I slightly moaned as he smirked and pulled out. He moved his face down to pussy and I before I could even take a breath he jammed his tongue inside and began to lick up my walls.

My cry's grew louder and I was begging someone to walk in on us so he could just stop.

Finally someone did.

"Hey Tom can you...oh sorry" Toms head came up and he smiled a little. Gustav began to shut the door.

Tom quickly started to pull his pants up and trousers before he stopped Gustav.

"Mate what was it, it's fine dw" he said as he lead Gustav outside.

Gustav gave me a friendly smile before he shut the door behind him. I just laid there I couldn't move, my body was in shock. I couldn't get my head around the fact that I had just been raped