• Pasta •

*Toms POV*

"Don't torture me like that again" I said and she smirked at me before she put her lips against mine grabbing my neck.

I picked her up from under her ass and carried her to the bed whilst still connecting our lips. I layed her down gently before parting and quickly taking my shirt off leaving me with my abs out. She too her top of and I unclasped her bra and took of her jeans.

She layed back down on the bed and I began kissing her again bringing her head closer deepening the kiss. She dragged her hands doing my abs and I put mine on her hips forcing her into the bed. She moaned against the kiss before I began sucking on her neck.

I left a few bruises behind as I took of her thong. She grabbed the bed sheets with one hand and pushed the back of my head against her neck w the other.

I took my lips of her and took of my pants and boxers as she watched. Once I was fully naked I placed my hard dick centre of her entrance and slowly inserted it into her soaking wet pussy. She let out a moan as she felt me inside her. I started to thrust into her causing her to arch her back.

She began to slowly moan as I got harder and harder.

"Fuck ur so big" she moaned and I went faster.

I leaned down and began sucking on her neck again as I thrusted. She threw her head back and moaned louder and louder each second.

I hit a sweet spot making her arch her back higher and groaning moaning and whimpering louder. I carried on hitting the same spot making her fill with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum" I groaned and she nodded pushing into my hips.

I came inside her and she let out a final moan as I pulled out. My cum dripped out her pussy and into the sheets.

I layed next to her breathing heavy and into a a few seconds later she was already back on top of me inserting my dick into her again and jumping up and down.

After a while I got up and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower. I heard Alana trail behind me and hug me from behind.

"Can I get in with you" I nodded as I stepped into the shower and watched as she followed in behind me.

We both sat down in the shower letting the warm water pour onto our bodies.

She was sat sideways in between my legs leaning on my knee as I sat in the corner of the shower. We began talking about stuff as I help her hands in her lap.

"We need to visit the cliff again" she said and I smiled

"So you enjoyed it" I asked

"What was there not to enjoy, the view was amazing, we got drunk and fucked in the back of the car" she said and I laughed.

I stared into her eyes and every noise around me drowned out. She was so beautiful. Maybe I was falling for her I know I'm not allowed to but maybe we can let Alana slide.

She carried on talking and I just watched her eyes, admiring her beauty.

-

*Alanas POV*

The boys had gone out to do the killing and it was currently half past 6 at night so me and the girls decided to make some pasta.

I grabbed the sauce from the cupboard whilst Carrie got the fusilli.

"Shall we ask the boys to do something tmrw cause like I don't wanna be stuck in this house forever." Izzy asked

"Huh omg yes I haven't left this house in like a year" Angela said and we all agreed.

"Okay let's just wait until they get back" Carrie said and we nodded as we carried on making the pasta.

-

An hour later we had all finished our pasta and they boys had walked through the door. I gave Tom a hug and we lifted me up kissing me before putting me back down. I looked at Izzy and she nodded.

"Hey, um we were just wondering if we could all go out tmrw" she said worried and they all looked at her confused.

"Where were u thinking?" Bill asked

"Like, the beach or smth" bill looked at tom with a thrown and Tom thought for a bit.

"Umm...okay fine" we all shrieked. "But you have to deep clean the bathrooms." He said and we all nodded.

I walked up to him wrapping my arms round his neck tightly and stared gazing into his eyes.

"Thanks Tom" I said and he smirked

"Just want to see you in a bikini" he said and I rolled my eyes pulling him in for a hug.