Chapter 1

A little boy is sleeping in his old bed in a small creepy room. It only has small table ,Old bed, small shrink book shelf and One small box at corner of the room that has his clothes. The alarm in the table just ring indicating it's 5.00 in the morning. With the annoying sound of the alarm little boy shot open his eyes and sit in the bed. He slowly get up went to the bathroom that situated outside the creepy room and done with morning hustles and came out. After that little time for him he come downstairs to kitchen to make breakfast for him and father. He is tired and sleepy somehow he manage to prepare breakfast. After cooking breakfast he starts to going upstairs to grab his school bag. Suddenly the main door knob clicking sound heard. Little boy flinch and curse under his breath. But what can he do. He see his father's giant body coming from main door.

"Kevin did you prepare breakfast ?" Mr. Yang asked in his cold voice.

"Yes Appa" Kevin replied looking at ground for avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm, go get the table ready" 

"Y...es Appa"

Kevin hurriedly   went to the kitchen get the food plates and place the breakfast in the table. Then he stand in the corner of kitchen looking forward to his Appa. Mr. Yang took the first bite of the food and look at shaking little boy. Kevin Knows what comes next. He silently waiting for the worst praying to over this soon.

"Do you call this as food huh" Mr Yang asked angrily.

"I'm s..orry Appa" Kevin stuttered.

"Oh is it make this food tasty, no right, then what do you deserve?" Mr. Yang shouted.

Kevin just stay silent. "I ask something you bitch"

Again silence. He is shaking violently because of fear. Mr. Yang become furious because of his silence.

"Can't you speak, you know better than stay silence" Mr. Yang said with dangerously calm voice. Then the reality hit him.

"I'm sorry sir, I deserve a punishment." 

"Good very good." A creepy smile appeared on Mr. Yang's face. Then he remove his thick leather belt and held Kevin's forearm drag him towards the dining table.

"I'm sorry sir I'll prepare it again" Kevin pleaded.

"shut up you piece of shit" the moment he finished his sentence sharp pain of wave ran through his body. It enough to bring tears to Kevin's eyes. He felt helpless. Then continues belt whips are coming to his back.

"You piece of shit *hit*  you only deserve the*hit* pain why the hell are you even alive *hit*you are so pathetic *hit*  weak *hit* don't have guts to kill yourself "*hit* *hit* *hit* *hit* *hit*

With every word his heart pierced and broken. He is used to this but it hurts. But what can he do. Nothing. He is helpless, really helpless. He used to believe everything his father said, He was mentally abused and brainwashed to think like that. Every hit remind him he deserve this. That's thought helps him to live but he find courage to die, But little bit he knows we don't need courage to die we need courage to live. There is no one teach him that. Everyone don't get good advices though. It's life. He also believe this is his his fate his life, he is a kid he can't figure out everything right. That's the thing happens in Kevin's case. 

After 6-7 minutes so called father stop hitting the poor boy. Not because he is emotional, but because he is tired after a long mission. Mr. Yang went to his bedroom for a good sleep leaving the boy on the table. He lay there for sometime to catch his breath and subsidize his pain a little.

Kevin pov:

He just come, beat me and go. How unlucky I'm. If I'm 2 mins earlier this not gonna be happen. I know I deserve this, But why me? 

Tears are rolling down his cheeks. He try to get up but to regain his posture earlier. "fuck"  He cursed. Again tears are find their way. He harshly wiped his tears and get up bearing the pain in his back. There is nothing he can do other than that. He can sense that his back is bleeding, but there is no problem because he always wear black hoodies. After that he went upstairs with support of rails, grab his bag. It's his new school. Because previous school kick he out. It is because his so called father. After that he enroll him in this new school not lovingly. He can't be late for new school, Actually it situated somewhat far away from his house, it can't call a home. He slowly make him out of the house not wanting his father to wake up. He doesn't forget to take his painkillers. Then he walk slowly to the bus stand as his back is not supporting him. Some how he manage to come to the bus stand take a bus and go to school. He is new. But he know being afraid don't help, he gather courage to fake everything and take first step to his new school. He realize that this is a freaking big school, the most big school he went so far. He ask some random little boy where is the office and go to there.

Kevin pov : 

I find the office and went inside. There is a woman there,

"Excuse me Miss, I'm a new student" I tell to her faking a smile, that I'm really good at.

"Okay, Can I know your name and the class" She asked nicely.

"I'm Kevin, Class 9" I replied.

"Wait a minute Kevin" She find something in her pc, "Here is your timetable and map of the school" she tell me and hand me them, "Welcome to Seoul International School and I wish you all the best"

"Thank you beautiful lady" I replied with sass. All the best my foot, I don't know what appa planning. Probably end me in juvenile center. Ah!, why this is hard. I

I find my class and how the hell professor already there am I late? I don't care,

"Excuse me sir" I said little loudly, All the students and class glances at me, Ah! I don't like attention what can I do though

"You must be the new student?" Professor asked politely.

"Yes sir" I said like a soldier. All class start laughing. 

"Quiet class, And you introduce yourself" He said not liking my attitude. Look like I care, no

"I'm Kevin" I said. All are looking at me, I just raised my eyebrows. 

"Is that all" Professor asked

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Okay, go and sit, but watch your attitude next time " I smile at him, bow and glance throughout the class and find the back seat is empty, and students in front of the table are talking, What the fuck, One student is looking like me a lot. But he is muscular than me. I slowly make my way to the back seat. Professor start teaching again. Oh! he is teaching biology he is our biology professor. But two boys in front of me are talking nonstop. I try to focused on lecture. Because  I'm afraid if I can't catch up with the lesson. I actually like studying, because it help to divert my mind from hell I'm living. I learn most of things in this lesson by myself. I'm listening to professor, but it's hard cause talking of two boys, They talk about a boy called Jack, I see professor also notice them few times. I think they are best friends both are good looking , I think they are rich. Suddenly,

"KIM JUNGKOOK STAND UP" the boy look like me flinch and stand up.

"Tell me the product of glycolysis?" I damn it sure he don't know the answer, he kept talking from beginning. He remain silent and looking at floor. I feel pity. Therefore I whispers, "Pyruvate", He heard it and immediately look up and say pyruvate.

Professor look at him in disbelief, "Okay good, It doesn't mean you can talk if you know the answer. Others have to learn, Keep quiet, Unless I'll throw you both out"

"Sorry sir " 

"Now sit down" That boy name Jungkook bowed and sit, he pass me a genuine beautiful smile, Oh! he look like me , I do the same.