Chapter 3

"Jin hyung we are home" Hobi said little loud not to wake up sleeping JK.

They saw yoongi and jimin also there. They also come home early finishing their work today. 

"Is he fell asleep?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm" RM hummed.

"Give him to me" Jimin take JK from RM and hug him. In that time Jin also come with water glasses and give to them.

"Is he sleeping?" Jin asked looking at JK who is now hugging Jimin.

"Yeah hyung, he must be tired." Hobi replied.

"Oh is it so" Jin go toward them and start tickling JK.

"Hyung what are you doing, he is sleeping" Yoongi said disliking disturb to anyone sleep. In that moment JK start laughing unable to hold his laugh.

"hyungie you are a meanie" JK said laughingly.

"Ah, what did you say brat, You and your sleep, You know I'm your hyung" Jin said.

"Did he fake it?" Jimin ask widening his eyes.

"Yeah Jiminaa" Jin said.

"Oh my god I feel betrayed right now" Jimin said dramatically and start tickling JK again. 

JK just laugh and " Oh, I'm sorry hyung please stop ha ha ha" 

Jimin see that he can't breath and stop tickling him. JK deep sighed.

"Jinnie hyung I'm so much hungry, I can eat the whole house " JK pouted.

"Oh my baby, we can eat now come to the dining table all of you, Jimin call taehyung" Jin said.

"Ok hyung" Jimin started going upstairs to call taehyung.

After few moments everyone gathered in the dining room and dig in. The silence of the room broken by our JK who can't keep quiet so long.

"You know hyungs I meet a new friend"

"Don't start again JK" RM said annoyingly. But who is he to stop our bunny.

"No, Namjoon you tell Jungkook." Yoongi said.

"Hyung he is nice and...." He get cut off by Hobi

 "Funny"

"Don't cut me hyung as I said he is really nice and look like me can you believe it" JK said dramatically.

Jin and Yoongi freeze for a second.

"Is it true hobi hyung" Jimin asked.

"yes, he is looking like him, but not totally." Hobi replied.

"He is really nice, I like him a lot" JK said.

"Don't trust people on first day JK" Taehyung said firmly.

"Yes he is right be careful" Yoongi said

"Yes Hyung nim" JK said respectfully. He is teahyung right he don't like to mess with him. Actually JK don't make friends he only be friend with their cousin brothers, that's why they are concerned.

"Ok bunny enough talking, finish your food" Jin said taking his caretaker mode.

"I'll hyung" JK replied and start munching. Jin smile looking at him lovingly remembering there is another one like him.

After sometime,

"You have a exam tommorow right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes hyung" JK gulped and replied.

"Prepare well, If you have any doubt ask me" Taehyung again said.

"Ok hyung" JK replied. Jk is scared of taehyung because he is strict ,It's not like others aren't strict but taehyung is another level.

After lunch JK fresh up and start studying. He is planning to play video games later.

Kevin pov:

He entered to the restaurant where he work part time. Mr. Yang buy him his essentials but not enough for him he works in here to earn his pocket money. He buy him those things for to get his work done. He is hungry too and morning beatings are didn't help too. He start his work. Cutting vegetables, Making different dishes that are ordered is his work. Sometimes he have to cook and sometimes serving too. He eat some left over foods that are going to dustbin. he didn't care about hygiene. he have to fill his tummy somehow. He have a friend here. He is Minho and elder than Kevin. He also work here to help for his study. Manager in this restaurant is not a monster, bit not a human too. He scold him for little things, and if he break something or late he deduct his salary. He work here for about 2 years now. He live in seoul, he kick out by his previous school, that's the reason he get admission to new school.

"You looking exhausted" Minho said coming to the kitchen area.

"Yes hyung, I'm little tired. I'll waiting to end this" Kevin said touching his forehead.

"I think you have only one hour, hold on pal" Minho said smiling brightly at him.

"Really, you are an angel that brings good news" Kevin said.

"Ok, but you have to make a pizza again" Minho smirked.

"Ahhh..." Kevin left out a frustrated sigh and start making pizza. Minho just laughed.

Kevin is a fast cooker because of experience. After some other orders it finally over. He removed his apron and bid a goodbye to the Minho who have night duty. It's almost 8'O clock. Hoping his Appa to not at home. After a bus ride he start walking to the house. After 5 min walk he is in front of his house.

"My eyes widened as lights are on in the house. Mostly I'm the one who do it. Today luck is not in my side, not only today everyday(sarcastically)  Appa must be home. It's going to be a long night.