Chapter 41

"I need a meeting arrange by tomorrow, I want everyone there."  Yoongi's voice was firm and the urgency is evident. "Yes sir, I'll notify everyone" Kai said. "Good, make sure that Ji- Yeon present there too." Yoongi added the information. "Understand sir" 

"Send me full details about Ji- Yeon and the file regarding that mission" Yoongi ordered. "Yes sir, I'll send you right away" 

"I want to destroy whole North mafia, we are going to give them a big surprise. I don't like the thing that they sleep peacefully after everything"  Yoongi said in calm voice. 

"Yes sir! I'll arrange all the things. Anything else?" Kai asked. "No, But no mistakes this time" Yoongi replied and cut the call. He sighed loudly looking at the dark sky standing in the terrace, but flinched because of a hand on his right shoulder. He looked back to see his Hyung with Hobi. 

"I thought you'll do something in hurry like last time" Jin said reminding  how he went wild and destroyed several gangs when their parents died. Yoongi didn't even said anything but hugged his Hyung tightly. He is too overwhelmed to even cry. He is feeling guilt for everything. "I should have find him sooner Hyung, I'm such a failure" Yoongi murmured to his Hyung's chest which is also so rapid due to all the commotion. "No Yoongi-ah! I know you did every thing you can do. It's our fate things happen like that. But now we got a chance. We shouldn't cry over past but try to amend everything" Jin said with courage. "You are so strong Hyung, But not me. I can't even face him" Yoongi muttered still hugging his brother, receiving much needed comfort. Hoesek too came and place his head on Jin's shoulder who gladly accepted by Jin. "How can you be so strong Hyung!?" Hoesek asked, not to offend but he is admiring his hyung with whole heart.

 Do Jin know the answer? Of course not!. He don't know where he found that courage. He have no idea, but he is strong right now. He is facing the reality with calm and strong mind. He's not only Jin, He is elder brother of them. When needed he can be their father who bears every hardship without giving any pressure to their kids. That's why everyone respect him like a god. He is the father, mother and elder brother all in one person. 

"We need to be there for him. If he accept us or not. There were times I thought he was dead and doesn't get to see him. I wish to see his dead body or even ashes. But  I got him alive. I don't care he is damaged or a brat. I'm going to fix him. We need to fix him and bring our bubbly obedient Jungwoo back!" A long tear rolled down his cheek. "He is a fighter, Yoongi-ah! He fight till the last moment. He didn't give up! What if he chose to die, but he didn't. Without anyone he fights alone. He hide every pain behind that cheeky jokes and annoying attitude." Jin muttered wistfully chuckling. 

Yoongi Broke the hug after a long time, calming his inner self. Jin sat down on the sofa of the terrace with Hoesek. Who is attached to him. Jin too needed their brothers present and warmth. He didn't refuse them because of that. They all trained to share everything and calmed down. It's so comfortable because they have a pure and understanding bonds with each other. Not a second later, a crying Jimin came to them. 

"Hyung, I found you guys everywhere!" Jimin shouted while crying hardly resulting both Jin and Hobi to raised up and Yoongi who was the one standing rush to Jimin, "What happen Mochi?" Yoongi asked. "You need to come, I can't control Jungkook. He is going insane. I don't know what to do, please come" Jimin said, others widened their eyes. They forgot about their sensitive makneas. They literally ran towards Jungkook's room. The room was a mess and Jungkook was wailing on the bed curling in to a ball.

"What happened Kookie?" Jin asked and Hoesek take him to his embrace. Who is he asking? Jungkook kept crying. "Bunny, if you didn't talk. How can we know. And I promise Kevin is gonna be fine" Jin said caressing the back of Jungkook. "If I inf-orm yo-u he wi-ll be fin-e. Bu-t I wa-s being s st-upid. I di-d wron-g Hyu-ng. Beca-se of me he is hur-t" Jungkook said and cried harder. Anyone couldn't understand not even Jimin.