Chapter 36

In the school

Kevin, Jungkook and Eunwoo are in the hallway heading to there class. A senior boy blocked there way, "I think you are the new gangster in our school" he smirked hovering over three boys with his friends.

"Please let us go, we have a class" Jungkook pleaded, while pulling Kevin. "Oh! come on little boy, you can go. We have the problem with this brat" He hovered over Kevin. He is taller than Kevin. Kevin didn't back up glare at him with his cold eyes. 

"You won against Jack but do you think you can win over me?" he provoked Kevin with a proud smirk on the face.

"Oh! I guess that little bitch send you here, such a weak ass" Kevin sarcastically said. This angered the boy, He tightened his jaw "You talk big for a newbie" he retorted," Let's see if you can back your shit up" 

Eunwoo stepped forward saying, "It's not worth it Junho, Just let us go". But Junho didn't ready to buy it. He pushed Eunwoo, that causing him to stumble. "Don't interfere, this is between me and this tough guy here!" he growled in anger. 

Kevin composed himself with a continues glare, "Fine by me" he coldly said. Junho angrily laughed, but interfere by wavering voice of Jungkook, "Ple-ase let us go, We don't want any trouble"

This annoyed the already angry Junho, He harshly pushed Jungkook, "Stay out of this kid" he spatted. Seeing Jungkook roughly pushing away something ignited within Kevin, He didn't think twice to lunged forward and punched Junho's left jaw tightly. Junho stumbled back with the sudden shock but not long enough it converted in to the rage, "You little punk!" he roared launching towards the Kevin. 

"You shouldn't have push him like that!" he said in dangerously low voice. They both started throwing blows to one another. The students round them with collective mumbling. 

"stop! please stop" Jungkook cried out with fear and desperation to get over with it. With his desperation he tried to separate Kevin from the fight. Amidst the chaos a brutal blow landed on Jungkook's soft cheek. He stumbled back with a sharp pain across the face, he clutched his face with pain and shock. 

The next second hallway again filled with there grunts. Jungkook froze there with fear. Junho's face is all bloody. Kevin managed to protect his face with only some few bruises. This is until a harsh punch land across his stomach. He stumbled back and crouched down and groaned in pure pain. "Oh! is your little tummy hurting?" Junho mocked with heavy breathing, wiping his blood while hissing. Jungkook ran towards Kevin and held him; But Junho again slapped Kevin harshly cutting his lip resulting oozing out blood. Kevin in the pain try to attack back but hold in his steps, 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mr. Lee shouted resulting others to rush to there classrooms. All of them composed themselves, Mr. Lee's voice cut through the chaos again "What on earth going on here?" He demanded.

Kevin still clutching his throbbing stomach, "He started it sir!" he said catching his breath. Junho with angry flush over his face roared, "He is lying! he attacked me out of nowhere!" 

"N-o sir, He push-ed me first and Kevin... he-" Jungkook try to reason now standing beside Kevin as Kevin composed himself.

"It's okay, Jungkook. Calm down" Mr. Lee's gaze softened looking at scared Jungkook. Every professor is fond of Jungkook because, despite some mistakes he is innocent, respectful and bright kid. Turning back to Kevin and Junho his gaze hardened, "Regardless of who started it, this behavior is unacceptable. All of you follow me to the principal's office" he sternly stated. Jungkook gulped and shook his head, "No, We ar-e sorr-y please sir" Mr. Lee looked back, "Just follow me, Don't be scared if you are correct"