Chapter 40

Kevin was pressing his wound hardly hissing in the pain. Stitches are opened and it starts to bleed again. He is gritting his teeth, silencing his screams. He is trembling with fear. "I-t hurt-s a lot." he mumbled and sobbed. It's hurt even more when he breaths. His both hands are covered with his own blood. "Why it doesn't stop?" He tried pressing the wound harder to stop the bleeding. But today is not his day. "Stupid! i-t didn't wo-rk"  his eyes again filled with new tears and flow down without even a warning.

"I can't, It's hurting a lot. ple-ase make the pain go aw-ay. Ple-ase kill me at on-ce. I can't. I reall-y can't. It's hurting so much. Oh! Ple-ase. I think I'm goin-g to die. It's better. I can't. It's hurts so much. I 'm so path-tic, I'm so tired. I'm in so mu-ch pain. No on-e came to m-e. Unluck-y me. You are gonn-a die alone with-out even a little lo-ve" 

More tears are falling from his eyes. Physical pain and mental pain both are unbearable for little boy now. He is trying to muffle his cries like always. Hide your pain. That's what he learned from years of pain. If you show your pain more pain gonna come, that's exactly what he doing at his last moment of his years of resilience. He doesn't have any fight left on him. He's truly broken. He cried but it hurts even more. He breaths, it's hurts him even more. He closed his eyes welcoming darkness and wishing for peaceful death at least.

His all childhood that filled with cruel memories and hurt, pain, betrayal is in front of his eyes like a film. It only remind and conclude him that how unlucky and worthless he is. His Heart is aching with a unknown pain more than any other days. The death he wished is nothing like this. He only feels the pain. Hears the pain and sees the pain.

"KEVIN" His eyes shot open at the stern shout outside the bathroom. He became really nervous and try to get up and fix himself. "KEVIN, WHERE ARE YOU?" Yoongi's stern voice again heard through his bathroom door. He tried again to get up. He can't though. 

Due to muffle voices inside the bathroom , everyone sighed. "Kevin, Are you there? Are you hurt somewhere?" Jin asked knocking the bathroom door. Kevin stuttered out with so much difficult, "5 min-uts"

"Open the door Kevin, Are you hurt?" Jin again asked. But Kevin doesn't have any energy to reply. He muster if there is any power left in body and stand up. When he take out the first aid box and it slipped from his trembling hands. The all the equipment clattered around. "Fu-ck!" Kevin slide in to his previous position without having any energy. 

"KEVIN, What the hell is happening? Open the door!" Jin shouted knocking at the door. Adding more worries he didn't hear a reply from the inside. "OPEN THE DOOR!" Jin again shouted. Kevin once again closed his eyes pressing his wound as hard as he could to stop the bleeding. "stu-pid, sto-p i-t" he scolded to the wound.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked from no one. He was scared and regret to bring up the topic that lead Kevin to a trouble. "It's all because of me, He is so upset and hurt because of me" Overthinking bunny starts to scold himself for nothing. No one replied him. Jimin just side hugged him without telling anything as he is really scared to even think what's going on.

"KEVIN, OPEN THE DOOR!" Yoongi tried once again. "It's not working, Go and get the keys!" Jin said to no one particularly. "Hyung but-" Namjoon tried to speak but cut off by, "JUST GO!" Jin shouted and Taehyung ran to the Jin's room to get the keys. Jin get extra keys for every room in the house, as why not. 

Jungkook step in, "Kevin what are you doing? Please I'm sorry open the door. Are you hurt?" Kevin felt terrible after hearing him. He is the one who did all the wrong and why did he apologizing, he doesn't deserve it. He should have died. "D-on't b-e so-rry" Kevin mumbled but obviously no one heard him.