Chapter 29

"Boss we did our work"  A voice heard from other side.

"You're late to report" Yoongi said in his stern voice, Namjoon who nearby him flinched slightly and go away. Yoongi doesn't like anyone near him in this moments. 

"Actua-lly boss cops are tailing behind us" The fear can be feel even from his voice.

"I know that too, You've made a mess, don't you? If those pigs follow us, you'll wish you were never born. Stay low until I tell you otherwise." Yoongi said in gritted teeth.

"I-I'll disappear boss. I promise to clean up that " He again said in trembled voice. Yoongi hold so much power in front of him.

"You better, Last thing I want is those pigs trailing behind us. Now get lost" Yoongi said harshly and cut the call.

It's one of Yoongi's gang member. It's their mission to destroy the drug dealer in North. That trouble  them from long time. They try to track down the members from so long and failed miserably due to their smart tactics. It's years and Yoongi finally able to gather some information. The first step is killing Mr. Yang, Kevin's used to be father. Yoongi already has certain doubts and hints about Kevin and Mr. Yang. How all the things happen right now and at the beginning. He again take the phone and ringed to is secretary. 

"Boss"

"Ready a meeting at 9 p.m. tonight" Yoongi said in his bossy tone as always.

"Yes, boss I'll" Kai, the secretary said. He is one of the trusted member in gang. Yoongi cut the call and went towards his brothers who is selecting shoes. 

"Is everything alright, Hyung?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah! Did you select?" Yoongi asked while taking a shoe inspecting it.

"Okay then, but I didn't know his shoe size" Namjoon said. "I guess it's same as Jungkook's because they are twins right?" Hoesek raised his eyebrows saying this.

"Yeah! but he is so skinny than our kookie, I don't think that" Namjoon said. "Take the same shoe size as Jungkook, they are identical twins; there shoe sizes didn't change usually" Jin said and aws hear through all the brothers. 

"You know what Jin Hyung? You are a life savior. If we have to ask his shoe size, that brat going to insult us using his pretty big mouth" Hoesek said dramatically. 

"That's right, he didn't even care I'm his principal though, How bad he grown up, his so called father.." Namjoon was cut off, 

"We all know his behaviour is bad, we'll take care of it, he is still uncomfortable. Therefore we have to wait a little more and stop humiliating him he is your little brother." Jin said and Namjoon shut his mouth. Then all of them select more than 10 pair of shoes including slippers and went out, not forgetting to buy Jungkook's request about newly come shoes.

Again all of them meet outside of the shops, "Hyungie, see we buy so many clothes" Jungkook nearly shouted coming towards them running. Jin chuckled and hold running Jungkook at place, "Don't run bunny, we are in public" Jungkook's eyes are beaming with pure happiness and excitement. He also don't know why he is this much happy, but he is.  Kevin also coming with Taehyung and Jimin, who are holding all the bags without letting Kevin. He is silently coming with them. Everyone silently wish for a day that Kevin also be like their Jungkook.

"We bought the shoes you wanted Kookie" Hoesek said. "Really Hyung, you are the best, I love you" Jungkook jumped near Jin. Everyone chuckled. "Can I see them?" Jungkook asked. "Nope, Not now, How about we go and buy some stationaries?" Jin asked looking at Kevin. Kevin is feeling so much guilty and he feel like crying, Anyone in his life didn't bought him even a little thing, and here they are buying everything for him. He is feeling so down and wanna disappear.