Chapter 10

Three friends are going to their class through the hallway. Suddenly JK and Eunwoo stop on their way looking front without even blinking. The look on their face is terrified like they see a monster. Kevin go some steps forward feeling no one near he stop on track and look back,

"What happened? We are running late, come fast" still the boys look front, not even glace at the boy. Kevin frowned his eyebrows and look at the front, he see a man coming toward them, but he looks mad. He again glance at the boys, they look terrified. Kevin can't understand why they getting afraid of a random man like this, he can definitely say he is not a professor because all the professors wear a name tag and that a crucial thing. 

"Where are you going young mans?" He asked sternly looking at the boys. Mostly two boys that are little backward to them. Kevin didn't even flinched. He know this man can hit him. But he is not like his monster dad, he can manage him. Therefore he went in front of the man, he is now two steps away from burning man.

"And who the hell are you to ask that?" He asked looking at his eyes directly. The man raised his eyebrows at the boy.

"Kev.....in stop i...t" Eunwoo whispered holding Kevin's hand coming little forward.

"You three are coming with me to the Principal's office" the man again said with his cold and stern voice. Eunwoo and JK nodded without looking at the man. Can they do it? No way, he is not one other than Taehyung, who is JK 's nightmare, when he is angry. JK didn't raise his face after seeing his Hyung's face. He is shivering by now. But Kevin don't know any of this. Kevin gritted his teeth in anger,

"Fucking hell, we are not going to come with you"

"Watch your mouth kid" Taehyung said sternly looking at Kevin.

"What if I not? Who the hell are you to tell us what to do" Kevin rudely snapped at him. Taehyung just want to slap him but he can't. He is furious with Kevin's attitude.

"You are come with me, don't let me drag you by ears" Taehyung said looking at them. 

"Let's go Kevin" Eunwoo said pulling Kevin's arm. Kevin jerked his hand from Eunwoo and look at him.

"Are you mad or what? This shit come from nowhere and tell us what to do. No way I'm going to do that" Kevin snapped at him too. He had enough of this. They do all escape properly and come safely, now a man is going to vanish it. 

"Ke...vin  you don't know who is he, Don't talk to him like that" JK said still looking at floor. No in this life he accept someone disrespect his big brother. Taehyung felt proud about JK behind the fact that he is  angry.

"Are you defending this freak JK" He turned to Taehyung "We are not coming, you are not a prof, therefore, just GET LOST" he shouted the last part.

"You are a brat, don't you know how to talk to elders" Kevin got furious at that, he clutched his fist in anger,

"FUCKING ELDERS, I HATE THAT FUCKERS, Let's go" He grab Eunwoo's hand try to go from there.

"DON'T DARE TO GO, WE ARE GOING TO PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE" Taehyung shouted being furious. his hands are in fists, gritted teeth. JK and Eunwoo know Taehyung is more than furious. That shout sent shiver throughout JK  and Eunwoo. They both flinch badly. JK can't help ,but to feel guilty and scared. Kevin also get little scared at his shout and look toward Taehyung's face, he can see he is angry too. He again get his composure not wanting to let the man in front of him win.

"I DARE YOU FUCKER, WE..  "

"It's enough Kevin Don't talk to him like that, he is my brother" JK said.