Chapter 22

At the police station.

The black BMW came to a halt in front of the Seoul police station. Two impeccably dressed men, none other than Jin and Suga, stepped out. They glanced at each other. Their cried faces replaced with emotionless masks.

"Did you inform the others Yoongi?" Jin asked locking the car.

"I inform Hobi and tell him to inform others." Yoongi replied.

"Then they will be home right?" Jin asked. "Yes Hyung-nim" Suga replied. Jin hummed and both went inside. Both brother's heart beat is at the peak. The whole police station filled with tension. Collective hush caused among officers. The great mafia is in the police station. They didn't thought they'll get to see him in this life. Some officers gulped.

"Where is detective Joon-ho?" Jin asked nonchalantly. The previous hush stopped and filled with silence.

"come with me sir. I'll lead you there" One Officer took charge and Jin nodded at the officer. Both brothers followed the officer to detective's room.

When entering detective Joon-ho rose up from his seat and bowed to them respectfully.

"You are early than expected sirs, sit down please" Joon-ho politely said. Jin and Suga silently went and sit down.

"If this information is incorrect, think this is the last moments of your life" Yoongi retorted. Detective Joon-ho shivered looking at the dark eyes of mafia leader in front of him.

"I assure you that, it's not sir" Detective Joon-ho said. He then open the locker and place the fingerprint analysis and DNA confirmation reports in front of them. "This are the evidence sir, We are sure he is Jungwoo Kim"

Suga took the report and passed it to the Jin. He go through the reports. His eyes filled with unshed tears and he nodded at Suga in acknowledgment. Who sigh in relief.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" Suga asked.

"He is with us. He is bewildered about what's happening and little anxious right now" Officer Joon-ho explained.

"My poor baby, Can we visit him?" Jin asked.

"Yes you can sir, before that I want you to do some legal works regarding his custody. He is living with a man named Yang who got shot in a van. He is a right hand of the drug dealer in North. He believed he is his father all the time. You have to take his custody or .."

"We are taking his custody, Jin Hyung will sign those things. Is he okay? I mean he lived with such a person" Suga asked.

"He is okay, after signing the papers you can meet him and take him home. If not you guys can leave him hear until document verification complete. It might take few days" Joon-ho said.

"We are taking him right now. I'll see about that verification" Suga said in his cold voice. For Suga it's just a one phone call. After they done with paperwork, Detective Joon-ho called Officer Rodriguez and tell her to guide them to Kevin.

"He is frustrated and anxious. I think it's hard for him" Officer Rodriguez said to the mans who are following her.

"Did he know about us? Did you tell him?" Jin asked from the lady.

"Yes, we have to tell that to him. He is going through a lot" She informed.

"You have to take a good care of his everything" Officer Min said.

"Yes definitely" Jin said. "I'm going to cherish him with everything I got" Jin thought to himself. All of them come in front of the door.