Chapter 25

Jimin and Hoesek shot his eyes towards the door at the cricking sound.

"Are you done? You need something?" Jimin asked. "I'm done sir" Kevin mumbled. Hoesek and Jimin look at him with concern.

"No need to call me sir, you can call me Hyung buddy" Jimin softly exclaimed as he hate it when he calling him sir. Kevin didn't said anything just look down. Both of them can't understand difference in his behaviour, but they thought he is tired. Actually Kevin's heart beat rising at each passing second.

"Let's go and eat something. Then you can wash up and sleep" Hoesek said to the boy.

When they at the last step, "Kevin-aa How are you? you are my brother. I'm so happy you know. Welcome home. I missed you. we can play and have fun. I'll show what I got to you" Jungkook ranted in excitement. He is happy. The main reason is it's because Kevin. If Jungwoo is another one he might not be happy this much, but the friend he like the most being his twin is make him excited and happy.

"Jungkook" Kevin whispered. "Yes, Aren't you happy? we can live together now!" Jungkook asked holding Kevin's hand. He didn't yanked his hands from the hold. He is unsure and have no idea what to do.

"Okay, boys let's go and have something. Kevin must be hungry too" Hoesek said.

"Hyungie, now my twin is back! Now I have partner to play with me!" Jungkook happily said.

"TWIN!, What the fuck is that?" Kevin shouted again.

"I'm your twin Kevin, what do you think of who is me then?" Jungkook asked.

"Shit! This is insane and ridiculous. Firstly they told me I have brothers and now a twin. This is... FUCK"

"Kevin please why are you like this? " Kevin glared at Jungkook. The death glare enough to scare the Jungkook. His eyes filled with tears. Due to shouts others come to the living room again.

"He is excited and happy to meet you Kevin, don't behave like this" Hoesek said,

"What did you think when we said Jungkook is your brother earlier then?" Taehyung asked holding Jungkook from behind.

"I thought he is my younger brother because he is looking small" Kevin said.

"It didn't make any sense, does it? When we look at him and you, you are smaller than him. Actually you are the youngest and fifteen minutes younger than him." Yoongi said and Kevin widened his eyes.

"Kevin, how about we go and have lunch, you must be hungry too" Namjoon said. He didn't said anything, but look at Jungkook, "I didn't shout at you. I got shocked okay" he said to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Come on then, we'll go" He dragged Kevin and went towards the dining area.

Hyungs look at each other, shrugged. They can understand it's normal to freak out. When they entered Jungkook and Kevin sitting. Jungkook is blabbering to Kevin about how happy and how they can play and have fun together. They smiled and take their usual seats. The main two seats are for their father and mother. They didn't take their seats, they reserve them. Others sit as their age. Jin and Yoongi, Hoesek and Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung, Jungkook and now Kevin. Kevin is beside Taehyung. Taehyung passed a soft smile Kevin as he sitting. Kevin just glare at him.

"Welcome home Kevin. We are so glad to have you here. If you want anything you can ask me. Boys how about we introduce ourselves a bit, He don't know much about us right. I'll start. My name is Seokjin and I'm a doctor at Seoul Hospital." Jin explained.

"You are a doctor too. I like doctors" Kevin said. He don't have idea when that slipped his mouth. He get slightly comfortable because of Jungkook's bubbly nature and welcoming.