Chapter 31

Yoongi started, "First of all We all are so lucky and happy to have you again with us. We are a complete family now, thanks to you Kevin." He stopped for a some time and again start after a quiet sigh. "As you are now here in our home, we have some rules. It's not to caged you or something, It's for your and others safety. Everyone of us followed those rules, Just simple ones okay?" He asked finally. Kevin listens to him with cautious eyes. He is waiting for an immediate situation and how to made himself more secure. His heart beat rose and mouth is dried, the previous sweet taste of milkshake is nowhere to found. 

"Now, I'll explain them to you. most important rule is you have to respect your elders, you can't disrespect them, No talking back, Not giving snarky remarks that doesn't make you smart. Everyone here is your elder brothers and you have to keep that in mind. If you give them the respect you will gain it back. Do you understand Kevin?" Suga asked. Kevin nodded slightly. This are not the rules he would say him to follow. He thought he need to transport  drugs and cook for everyone. This are different and he understood they are saying him to follow some typical teenage rules. Previous fear of danger subsidized. 

"Okay, And the second thing when we asked a question you have give the answers verbally. We don't know if you actually understand if you didn't talk. And the next one is No cursing. I'm sad to say it is strictly prohibited. I know you are so much in to that and I hope you fixed it as soon as possible and you have to listen and obey your brothers. We are always doing the best for you and I hope you'll listen to us." Now the thing he want is to argue and scold him for that. He is feeling so much emotions inside of him, he gulped down the urge to do such a thing. but he couldn't help but to glare sharply at elder. 

"You might be not happy but this is how it works. And the next thing is you have to take permission before going out. We are not cutting your freedom but we have to ensure your safety. And about your studies I want you to do them sincerely. Taehyung and Jimin will help you at home. If you want any help with studies, ask from them. Do you understand me, Kevin?" Kevin nodded again. "I think you didn't" Suga said again and Kevin frowned but quickly remembered the verbal answer rule, "You know what, I don't care and It's crazy" Kevin snapped. "You have to care about it, because it's your life" Suga said sternly. "Fucking bullshit" he mumbled through gritted teeth. "I'll give you a week of time to adjust if not you have to face consequences, Don't let me do that because it's not going to be good" Suga sternly explained. "What do you mean by that?" Kevin asked. "You'll know" Suga said. 

"Kevin, I don't want to rush things on you, but the boy whom you beat is injured and hospitalized. You have to apologize him" Namjoon softly said. Kevin shot his eyes at him in pure disbelief, "You want me to do what? Are you going insane or something? That bastard doesn't deserve my apology. If I got the chance I'll do it again!, You hear me, I'll do. it. again. " Kevin snapped. Namjoon shook his head saying, "That's not how it works Kevin, As your guardian We have to take the responsibility of yours. Therefore we have to go to the hospital and apologize" Namjoon calmly yet sternly said. "I won't do that, I don't apologize to that fucker. He is a freak and I don't regret doing that" Kevin try to justify himself.  "I see, there must be his fault too. but it didn't give you any right to beat him like that, if something happened you should inform your teachers" Namjoon sternly stated. "Like some 5 year old toodler, I know how to teach him a lesson, He will fear me that he doesn't even think challenging anyone again, Such a bitch" Kevin spat angrily. "It's not about being a toodler Kevin. You don't have any right to teach him a lesson. Be ready and you are going to say sorry to him" Namjoon sternly said. "No!, I won't. You can't make me" Kevin said and he is really getting frustrated by the fact. "Yes and I can make you do that." Namjoon sternly stated.