Chapter 16

RM stop the car in their garage, In that moment JK woke up from his little nap.

"We are home Kook, let's go" RM said. JK nodded tiredly, unbuckled his seat belt and went inside with RM. They both entered the living room. His all brothers are present in living room. Only J hope is freshen up as he come as soon as school is over. Others are still in their full suits proving they come few minutes before. 

"Oh! you both came" Jin asked looking at boys who entering to the living room. 

"Yes hyungie, I'm so tired, I can't even stand up properly." Jungkook said dramatically. 

"Yah! you Mr. Principal why did you exhausted my little bunny, come here baby" Jungkook jumped while giggling and hugged Jin tightly.

"My baby, is tired?" Jin asked caressing his back. "Yes hyung your meanie brother do this to me, I clean all the lab you know how much work there, Ah!" Jungkook again said.

"You drama king" RM said and laughed. JK pouted. "Ok everyone, go, fresh up and come downstairs" Jin said and make Jungkook stand up from his lap.

"Jungkook wait, I have to ask something from you" RM said seriously.

"What he did now, Why are you always make troubles Jungkook" Taehyung said. Others also look concerned at that.

"I didn't do anything Hyung, I promise" Jungkook said and pouted. 

"It's not about you, It's about Kevin" RM said. Jungkook  gulped. He really don't want to exposed his friend.

"Jungkook, Why didn't he come to chemistry lab with you" RM asked the boy, who stand up near Jin staring at RM. 

"I don't know Hyung" He said nervously looking everywhere but not RM's eyes. 

"Don't lie to me Jungkook, I know you guys hiding something and for your information that something is already know by me" RM said sternly. Jungkook gulped and look down. finding nothing to tell him at the moment.

"I want answers Jungkook, ONE GUY IS IN HOSPITAL BED FOR GOD SAKE" RM lost it. Jungkook widened his eyes and look at RM. 

"WHAT, WHO IS IN HOSPITAL?" Hobi asked.

"Jack, and Jungkook tell me where Kevin was?" RM asked looking at the boy who stand near Jin looking down. Jungkook didn't do anything but he feel scared and guilty.

"I__ " JK stuttered. "He is a brat, I knew it, Jungkook you better not talk with him" Taehyung said sternly. JK feel like rage rising in him with that words. He trying to make a good bond with Kevin. He secretly love Kevin's Bravery, he know Kevin start the fight because of him and he don't want to expose him. The next thing is, 

"I'M NOT, HE IS MY FRIEND I 'LL BE TALKING WITH HIM YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME" JK shouted suddenly. Everyone caught off guard with JK's shout. JK in that instance regret it. He also didn't know why he do that. Taehyung's eyes turned dark. 

"See RM hyung i tell you, this all because he is with Kevin, he started to disrespect us like Kevin" Taehyung complained. 

"Why are dragging him here, he's nothing to do with that" JK said silently, but everyone heard it. He hate the fact that they see Kevin like that.

"Jungkook, Tell  where was Kevin, it's just a simple question why are you not answering" Jimin asked, he is getting frustrated because of all this.

"Because I don't want to" JK said with attitude.

"Jungkook, fix your attitude, Kevin fight with Jack and Jack is in the hospital, Last thing I want to know is, is you involved in that?" RM asked.