Chapter 28

Everyone settled down on the dining table. Kevin also sat on his place. "Dig in" Jin said to the boys. Kevin without letting Jungkook to put food on his plate, he serve himself. Therefore, he only take a little amount of food. Jin who secretly, but carefully watched him. The boy is so skinny and looking malnourished, but not eating much food, he felt very concerned. He can't stay shut to this, his instincts keep disturbing him. But also he doesn't want Kevin to be stress or be overwhelmed than he already is. 

"Kevin, you can get some more, that's so little" Jungkook broke the silence in the room. Kevin felt rage developing inside from him, but he calm himself down. "This is enough JK, I'm not that much hungry" Kevin calmly said. He still remember the earlier encounter and doesn't really want to create a seen again. 

"But, in the school you ate a lot" JK said and pouted. "It's because I miss my breakfast, I'm not eating much, you are the one who eats a lot like a pig" Kevin said and laughed a little. Kevin is getting himself back slowly from his sudden change, and proceed to hide and guard himself better.  "Yah!! I'm not a pig" JK shouted. Kevin laughs and teased "No, You are a muscle monster" 

"Not a monster, but a muscle bunny" Jimin joined and laughed. Jungkook whined. Everyone chuckled. Suga is seeing the whole situation and observed how the boy get away with his problem with his talks, somewhere he got angry but felt concerned too. He glanced at his elder brother, who  also deep in to some thing. Others are not fools but they didn't really observe him much. Suga also didn't said anything to the boy, at least not now. He didn't want to destroy the ease. Kevin is still uncomfortable and doesn't want to make it even worse. Breakfast went almost smooth. Kevin didn't ate much, but still he is full. Slowly everyone finish the breakfast. 

"Okay Let's go guys" Jin said and stand up. "Kevin, Let's go!" Jungkook got up and hold Kevin's hand. He literally dragged Kevin and ran. Kevin felt a sudden pain on his stomach due to sudden impact. He hissed and shut his eyes. "Are you okay?" JK stopped on his track and asked. "Ye-ah" Kevin said. Jungkook nodded and he take Kevin to the parking area which had their van. It's for 8 people. Their parents bought the car long time ago for them and their six kids. In that time twins are not born.

"Jin Hyung said that we'll go in this," He then opened the door and hop inside with Kevin. Jungkook went to the back seat with Kevin and sat there. "Usually I sit with Jimin Hyung, but today I'm going with you" Jungkook said. He is so excited for his own good. Kevin slightly nodded at him. "Jimin Hyung is good, he is not strict as others. Most of the time he allows me to play" Jungkook  further said. Kevin listened to him attentively. He needs to know about this family. When Jungkook feels Kevin is listening he felt comfortable and start talking again. "Tae Hyung is good, but he is so strict. He sometimes comes to play video games with me. He is so good at that time. But he is still scary you know? " 

"I saw how much you're scared of him. You are literally shivering" Kevin said. "Yes I'm, That time I'm at the fault too" Jungkook replied. Then they talk about different things, most of the time it's Jungkook. 

After some time Hyungs are come and settled down, "Bunny, you already forget me. Aren't you?" Jimin asked. "No, I'm not Hyung. It's because Kevin is alone"

"It's okay JK, You can go to him. I'm fine" Kevin said. "No no I'm kidding you guys can go together" Jimin hurriedly said. They all felt like Kevin is a different boy, sometimes he is bratty, sometimes he is professional. But they don't know how broken he is.

Jungkook smiled and proceed with his talks. Brothers also join their conversations. Suga started the engine and drove off to the mall. Jin is in passenger seat. Next are occupied by Namjoon and Taehyung, then Hoesek and Jimin, lastly the twins. They didn't allow JK to sit at the last, but they dismissed it for the today. Are they being all soft? Who not actually? They found their lost brother and want to give him soft love , not the tough love. Kevin is not joking much he just talking with them. Jungkook is more talkative and comfortable with everyone therefore he is the one who did most of the talking throughout the ride. As always it's common for brothers. 

Everyone inside that van is so happy, except one. Kevin is living in his fake reality again. Back then he only did it when he is in school and out. But now he has to live his fake life 24/7. He doesn't know he is pushing himself too much. Every one has a limit. We can't blow a balloon as much as we need, it'll blast. That's same thing with ourselves, we have limits. But despite all this he is in good hands and once incomplete nest is now complete. Their mom and dad going to be so happy if they are here.

The van stops in front of a big mall even larger than one they went before after bunking the classes. Kevin gasped and mumbled, "Fuck!" Jungkook heard him, "Don't use those words" Kevin just ignore him and continue to look at the big luxurious mall. 

"Let's go inside" Jin said all of them followed him, Suga who lastly hop out, came behind the twins. Kevin is still looking around curiously. Jungkook who saw a game bar, let go of Kevin's arm and went towards Jin. Kevin also seeing around saw a shop filled with beautiful gift items. He stopped and try to turn and go there. Suga who was behind him hold Kevin, "Not now, stick with us, we can go there afterwards" Kevin glares at him. 

"Hyungie, please I want to go there, Can't I?" Jungkook whined with Jin who completely lost in his video games. Kevin chuckled seeing him, he also knows how much Jungkook like to play video games. "No, Jungkook we have to do the first things first, then we'll see" Jin said. "Please, for a little time please" Jungkook said. "Kim Jungkook, you are not listen to us nowadays. Aren't you?" Taehyung said sternly and little loud Jungkook immediately apologized, Kevin who behind Taehyung flinched and back away a little. He is sensitive to loud noises. Suga saw how Kevin flinched to Taehyung's voice but didn't think much out of it. Taehyung has a deep voice and sometimes he also feels the same when he shouts. He thought it's a normal reflection to a noise. 

Then they entered to a clothing store, "Kevin what colors do you like?" Jimin asked. "Of course it's black, Right Kevin?" Jungkook replied who got comforted by Hoesek and Jimin after his scolding. Thanks to them he is back to his usual cheerful maknae self. Kevin slightly nodded. He doesn't like black, He is scared of dark and dark colors. He likes light colors, but fate didn't let him to show that liking. He can't get light color clothes because of his bruises, he needs cover them all most all the time. "He is my twin and my style, he like big size, comfy and dark colored clothes" Jungkook said and grabbed some black color sweat shirts and pants. Jungkook is correct with everything other than color.  Kevin felt like Jungkook is a angel. "But, I will buy you some light color ones too" Taehyung said and he took white and light color clothes for him. He remembered how Jungwoo like light color things back. Jungwoo once cried for a shoes which is black. He wants a white one but that day he bought two black ones, One for Jungkook. He smiled and picked them. But Jungwoo cried looking at them. In that time he thought his Tae Hyung forgot him. 

Kevin glanced at Taehyung who busy selecting clothes for him with the small smile. He feel something inside. He can't describe what exactly the feeling. Others went take other things only the maknea line is there with Kevin.

"I don't want this much, if you want to buy me so bad, just buy one kit" Kevin said. He is feeling guilty for burdening them. His inner demons are not letting him feel okay. 

"No! It's okay Kevin, we love to buy you things" Taehyung said. "You don't have to" Kevin said. Taehyung didn't say anything and they proceed to what they are doing. 

Suga who was in a shoe store get  a call.

 "Boss, we did our work"

to be continue