Chapter 5

Kevin woke  up again due to sound of the alarm. His pain is little bearable now, but his aching head doesn't give him any support. He want to sleep more. He want to skip school, but it's only second day and he neither like to stay in this hell. Mr. Yang doesn't miss a chance to screw him. He slowly make his way downstairs and start cleaning the mess in living room. Scattered bottles and plates it look like a garbage bin. It take almost two hours to clean the living room and dining area because of his state.  He didn't mind preparing breakfast cause Mr. Yang is still sleeping and doesn't wake up till noon. Then he went to kitchen to grab his bag that still in the corner. In that moment he remembered about the maths test " Aish, nice way to start the freaking day" he mumbled and open side pocket of bag and took painkillers and drink it. "It's not good for health but, my head is paining a lot, like I have a good health" He laugh at his thoughts and made his way outside as he is late already. He finally come to bus stand with lot of difficulty, normally it takes only 5 min but today it doubled. After sometime bus came and he have to stand up throughout the ride because it's full. 

Kevin pov:

I finally come to the school, but guess me I'm late. I can't help curse at my own state. I enter to the class to meet with already teaching professor.

"Excuse me sir" I asked gaining all class attention.

"Why are you late, you are the new boy right?" Professor asked not so pleasantly. What I even hoping, I'm late.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir" I replied respectfully, because I don't have energy for another shit.

"It's the second day, already start being late, go and sit fast" He said firmly.

"Thank you sir" I bowed and went to sit on my chair. On the way JK and Eunwoo smiled at me.I do the same.

I can't focus on boring English lesson and because of pills I'm sleepy too. I just pretend like I'm listening. (Every student good at this, Including me) . After English lesson, History professor is absent and substitute teacher came. She tell us to do our works. What a great chance. My work is sleeping. I'm gladly put my head on the table and sleep. I'm peacefully sleeping when it disturb my a loud thud. I flinch and look up. Oh! my god monster, I mean maths sir. I look at his face I can't process anything.

"Back to world new guy, I'm going to start with test today" He said firmly.

"um....." fuck I didn't find words. Hoseok sir raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry sir" I manage to say.

"This is not your home to sleep" He don't know I can't sleep in my home, a small smile appear in my mouth, because of my own self. How can someone laugh at own self. but I do it.

"I'll not do it again sir" I replied immediately after realizing what I'm doing. 

"Alright class, I'm distributing papers now, do your best" He said loudly and start distributing papers.

I process everything. This is the last period before break. substitute teacher went away after her period and she didn't notice me even once. That's a good point. But this monster came right away she went out and he just drop one of my book in to the table. What a freak? In mean time I got myself a paper. I look through the paper. I learned most of them in my previous school, as I'm in a higher grade than mine in that school. Don't get me wrong that I'm a smarty, It's because my father's work.  I start writing the paper but my eyes are closing. pills are working really hard on me. It subsidize my pain but sleepiness, ah! all this because high dose. After writing first half of the first page I felt on the desk is the last thing I remember before,