Chapter 14

Jin wake up in the morning and see bunny rest his head on his chest and sleeping peacefully. He can see how peaceful younger looking. He felt happy because younger find comfort and safe from him. He literally raised the younger from  barely 6 years old. JK is like his own kid. When JK  is a baby Jin still play a major role helping there dad and mom. He saw how he grow up to a little man. His heart pierced when he remembered the other little soul who used to smile and defend JK for anything. JK going to be so lucky to have him around, because he is literally obsessed with JK. He don't let anyone to touch or punish him. But fate didn't let them together. Jin love his little twins a lot. He adore them the most. He didn't let anything harm them. But one day everything vanished in a milli second. Only he know how much he cried. He pray for every god and try his best to make them together. Most of his relatives and friends said it's okay You have one, don't be sad. He just punch some of them but with elders he scold them badly not even thinking they are elders. How can some one say like that. They love both of them equally. Till now it's the same. He saw how his mom and dad try to find him, sleepless nights crying. When he saw his parents crying he go to his room and cry, sometimes he cried together with yoongi. Because Yoongi is dearly love to twins. He still trying to find the missing part. Yoongi too. He believe Yoongi would find him soon. He hope he will live some where happlliy. Little bit he know he is in a living hell. How come he bear he get to know those things. Actually it's better if he don't know anything. Because he will not able to digest  that. But fate can have another plans. 

Jin wipe the little tear come down his cheek and caressed the hair of sleeping bunny. After pecking younger's forehead he gently lay him on the pillow and went to washroom to fresh up. When he came JK is still sleeping hugging a pillow. He went downstairs and start preparing breakfast. After some minutes Heosek came down with Jimin. They came and saw his hyung already preparing breakfast.

"Hyung, How can I help you?"  Jimin asked coming and hugging Jin from back.

"Good morning jiminie, If you can just make tea for everyone" Jin said smiling.

"What is my work Hyung?" Hobi asked.

"I don't even see you there buddy, You can help me" Jin said. "ok"

They all help Jin in cooking and every thing. They don't want his precious hyung to fall sick or something. They are really helpful for each other. They have some family rules actually all of them followed them, not because they are scared because they are really understanding. They talk everything and solve out them. But with JK he is messy and sometimes didn't follow them. But hyungs are always there to correct him. 

The trio cook the breakfast together. 

"Ok, I'll go and get ready then," Hobi said.

"Yeah, Jimin you also go and get ready, I have to wake Jungkook up, he is in my room" Said Jin and went to his room.

 He went near JK and,

"JK wake up buddy, it's time to wake up" Jin said shaking JK. JK whined and turn other side. He sighed knowing Jungkook's behaviour.

"Jungkookie,wake up or I'll throw water" warned Jin playfully. He don't want to scold him on the morning and spoil his mood. He is going to get his punishment at school too. Jungkook didn't seem to affect by that warning. Jin start to tickle JK as he know it's the better way to wake JK up without spoiling his mood. As always he is correct. JK start to laugh,

"Ha ha ha stop meanie Hyungie Haa" JK said laughing so hard.

"Who is mean brat ah," Jin said and tickle him again.

"Ok ok you are not mean, Stop it, See I'm up" Jungkook said breathlessly. 

"Ok, go fresh up buddy, If not you are going to be late" Jin said normally getting up from bed. JK nodded still laughing and run towards his room, "I love you Jinnie Hyung" He shouted running through hallway. Jin smiled hearing him.