Chapter 7

Kim mansion

All the brothers are in downstairs ready to their works, except our Jk. As usual he is sleeping peacefully because none of his brothers didn't wake him up.

"Hobi, did you wake up Jk? " Suga asked because it's late than usual.

"No, hyung I think Jimin wake him up" Hobi replied.

"I'm not hyungie" Jimin said looking at other brothers.

"Great, no one wakes him up and he is sleeping like a cat" Jin said.

"I'll go wake him up" Taehyung said and stand up from the couch he is sitting.

"No taehyung you wait up I'll go" Jimin said as he don't want bunny to get scolded in early morning.

"No hyungie, I'll go" Taehyung said.

"Don't be angry ok" RM said being worried for JK.

"Ah! I'm not going to eat him hyungs" Taehyung said being annoyed by way his brothers think.

"We all know that how are you behaving with him" Suga said.

"Ok, ok I'll be patient" Taehyung replied and went upstairs. 

He entered to the JK's room and see he he is sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow. Taehyung look at his lil brother for sometime admiring his cuteness. He doesn't know why he is getting angry with him for little things. But deep down he thinks it's because his parents love. After the birth of twins Taehyung felt left out. It's not like he doesn't love his twin brothers, but he is the maknae for long time, because twins are born after a long year gap. At mean time every of his hyungs adores him, spend time with him, play with him. After the birth of twins it's a real chaos there. Because there are two babies and everyone like to see them all the time. Tae too do the same thing. But he feel jealous. It worse after Kevin got kidnapped. Because every one got overprotective towards JK. Around this all the chaos everyone miss Taehyung. Can't blame anyone, It's the life. But he isn't immature he cope with everything. Don't get others wrong, they love Taehyung too. But it's the time and situation it felt like that. Taehyung being mature he manage his feelings better, but still there are some little knots.

Taehyung shake the sleeping Kook little bit. But it didn't affect him. 

"Kook, Kook wake up you are going to be late." He little shouted while shaking him.

"H....mm.. Let me sleep Hyung, I didn't get enough sleep" JK mumbled in half asleep. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows,

"What do you mean by didn't get enough sleep" Taehyung asked sternly.

His cold stern voice is enough for JK to wake up fully. He get up sat on the bed.

"Mm....mm act...ually ......" Jk didn't find words. Taehyung waits for some seconds and

"I asked you a question kid" Taehyung asked coldly. JK gulped. He thought to lie as he studied, but if they got know it'll be worse, and JK is not like telling lies to his hyungs. Therefore he gather his all courage and say while closing his eyes,

"Hyung I'm sorry, I played video games till mid night." Taehyung gritted his teeth, but control himself from lashing out in early morning.

"Till what time?" Taehyung asked in his cold tone.

"1.00 a.m. , I'm sorry Hyung" JK said looking at his lap.

"I don't want your sorry Jungkook, How many times do we have to tell you the same? , Go and get ready fast, I'll deal with you later" Taehyung said with his bossy tone and went downstairs. JK literally ran to to washroom.

"The hell Jk you can't keep your mouth shut. I don't know what's gonna happen to me, Ah...... why me always. I have to be fast and go downstairs"

Taehyung come downstairs with poker face,

"What happen Tae, Did you scold him again?" Jimin asked looking at his poker face.

"You guys know what he did?" Taehyung asked looking at his brothers.

"Did he do something mad again?" Asked Jin all worried.

"He played video games till freaking 1.00 a.m." Taehyung little shouted.

"WHAT?" Jin asked. 

"Yes Hyung" Taehyung said.

"We can't punish him physically because it's his vaccination day" RM said. Actually it's annual vaccination day and checkup for class 9 students. They didn't tell anything about it to students because most of them skip that if announce it.

"OMG, I totally forget about it, He is going to show some real tantrum there. did he know about it?" Suga asked.

"No he is not. Don't worry I myself go there." Jin said. 

"Then it'll be fine ,if not he'll cry a lot. You are the one who can console him Hyung." Hobi said. RM hummed at Hobi.

After some time JK came.

"Good morning hyungs" He said in little voice and bowed.

"Morning" everyone greeted him back. JK all the time look down and didn't sit.

"Come and sit JK, food is not going to come to your mouth" RM said in cold voice.

"Yes hyung" He immediately sit and start having his breakfast. 

"Jungkook, after finishing your meal, I want your all gaming instruments in my table, You can't have it until you learn how to use them" RM sternly said.

It's the best punishment for JK, because he love to play video games, It's like his second world. He feel miserable. He thought some strokes are good than this, But no he is afraid to it than this. But at the moment he thought like that. His all brothers knew that how much JK love his games. That's why they do this.

"Did you hear me Jungkook?" RM again asked as JK didn't replied.

"Yes hyung I'll do it" JK replied because he don't have any other way. If he argues it can be more miserable, because neither of his brothers like that. After that they finish their breakfast, JK handover his precious things to RM.

"Don't worry Kookie, He'll give it to you after some days" Jimin said looking at sad face of his lil brother. JK just nodded.

"Don't do it again Kookie, It's bad to stay awake that late and play games" Hobi said ruffling JK's hair.

"Yes Hyung, I'll never do it again I promise." JK said truthfully.

"That's like my baby" Jin said coming from main door with others. " Let's go then we are getting late"

Then they all went to their work places. Jin and Taehyung together. Suga and Jimin together. JIn is planning to come to college for vaccination camp, because their hospital is take part in it. Mostly due to JK as he fears needles and cry a lot. If not he can send another doctor for it. But for his brother he is planning to go there.

                                                                                                                                                                     to be continue