Chapter 8

Kevin is on time today. He went to his locker and getting his books for the class. In that time he heard boys talking about vaccination camp. He thought to ask about it.

"Hey guys, Is there any health camp today?" Kevin asked politely.

"Oh! yes it's annual check up and i heard them say about vaccines too" The boy said.

"Is that so, but they didn't inform about that right" Kevin asked looking at them.

"Yes, If they tell most of the students get absent" Another boy said.

"Yes if I knew I wouldn't have come" the first boy said. Kevin laughed a little and pat his shoulder.

"They got us well, that freaking teachers, I'll not leave them" One boy said joining their conversation. He is Jack's friend. Kevin identify him. Kevin thought to play along.

"Yah! they think us as lab rats, who can give injections when they want" Kevin said.

"Yes, but we are helpless, we have to take them, they are for our own health btw" Previous boy said and grab his bag and go away.

"As you say but at least they should inform us" Jack's friend said.

"Hmm, I'll agree with you" Kevin said. Everyone nodded their heads agreeing.

"You are Jungkook's friend right?" Jack's friend asked.

"Mmm.. yes" Kevin said.

"Why don't you join us we can enjoy a lot" he said.

"hmm.. What's your name btw?" Kevin asked.

"I'm beomgyu" He replied thinking Kevin agreed.

"Mr. beomgyu you are so nice in deals right what about I give you a deal, Your jack  and I, both can enjoy" Kevin said in deep voice coming toward the boy and grab his neck. The boy got little scared at the action. But he composed himself and lift his leg to hit Kevin, But Kevin is fast he grab his leg and laugh mockingly at him. He thrashed at his hold and asked,

"What the fucking deal you are talking about?" 

"tsk tsk you guys are so easy to  handle" Kevin smirked.

"Just leave me bitch" Kevin raised his eyebrows and tightened the grip around boy's neck earning a groan from boy. He is getting scared by Kevin's aura.

"Not that easily boy, Just said your boss to leave Jungkook, It's good to both of us." he said in his cold and intimidating tone. 

"What if I not?" The boy asked as he looked in to Kevin's eyes. He got scared looking at his eyes but he believe Kevin can't do anything to him.

"Oh really, you want to try a demo?" Kevin smirked and boy's eyes widened in fear. Kevin let off the neck as soon as that he punched right across the face of beomgyu. He stumbled but get himself back. He look at Kevin in pure rage and fist his hands and try to punch Kevin. but he hold his hand and twist it. The boy screamed in the pain. Kevin let go his hand immediately and whispered near his ear,

"Don't play with me, you guys gonna regret it" Then he adjust boys shirt and said, "we can still be friends and don't forget to deliver the message" then he close the locker and went away. Beom look at his fading figure in fear and as well as he is ashamed because new boy threatened him.

Kevin come to the class and sit on his chair and take a pill from his bag's side pocket and gulped it as his wound in head hurts. He then rest his head on table and close his eyes.