Chapter 21

In the school

As usual JK and Eunwoo are talking with each other in the morning. The bell rang and all the students sit on their seats. Jungkook glanced at the closed door of the classroom. He is looking for Kevin. Each minute Jungkook getting anxious thinking about Kevin.

"What if Namjoon Hyung take him to the office in the early morning. Then he will punish him. No, how can he find Kevin in the early morning right. Just chill, he must play video games last night and got up late"  JK thought to himself. The first period get over and Kevin is no where. JK is getting more concerned. But he is trapped in the class. Jungkook distract lot of times thinking about Kevin. Eunwoo noticed that JK is thinking something but he shrugged it off.

School get over and Jungkook directly ran towards the parking area. He saw his brothers are also coming.

"Where is Kevin? Did you punish him? What did you do to him Hyung." JK asked more like shouting."

"Change your tone maknae and get in the car" Namjoon said strictly. He didn't buy the tone of maknae. Jungkook shut his mouth, get in the car and tighten his seat belt. Other two also get in. Jungkook looking at them. He want to know what happen to Kevin.

"Hy-un" He got cut off by Namjoon.

"What is this behaviour Jungkook? You can't behave like that with me. You want any reminder because you forget how to talk?" Namjoon said strictly.

"No Hyung, I'm sorry. I just...." He stop in the midway unable to find answers. They are on the way to home.

"I know you are worried about your friend." Namjoon said.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for my tone. Can you tell me what happen to Kevin?" Jungkook asked politely.

"It's ok, And about your friend, I don't know anything. He absent today right. Don't you know?" Namjoon said.

"I know, I thou-ght you catch h-im in the m-orni-ng and..." Jungkook stuttered.

"Silly boy, why would I do that? He is absent. I'm going to take care about him tomorrow. His father's phone is not working at all" Namjoon said.

"You don't have worry about him that much Kook. Focus on your studies. Is it the thing bothering you in the class too" Hoesek asked who is silent in the beginning. Jungkook widened his eyes. "How the hell he notice it" 

"Jungkook, He is your friend buddy. Don't miss your works because of him. You can't get obsessed with him like that" Namjoon said.

"I'm not obsessed Hyung" Jungkook said.

"Oh really, I can see that" Namjoon said. 

"Jungkook, don't do it again. I'll not tolerate it." Hoesek said sternly this time.

"Yes Hyung" Jungkook said and look down in sadness. "You better" Hoesek said. 

"What if something happen to him Hyung? What if Jack beat him again?" Jungkook said. He is overthinking.

"Jungkook, stop your overthinking. We can think like that if he absent for a week, It's just a one day" Namjoon said.

Jungkook didn't said anything he just look down. "Bunny, He'll be fine. Why are thinking about him this much?" Not to mention all the brothers are getting jealous because of the thought Jungkook liking anyone other than them. 

"Hmm. I'm not feeling good about it. I feel like something is wrong" Jungkook said seriously this time.

"You are just overthinking baby" Hoesek said. Jungkook hummed and they drive  to the home.