Chapter 26

Kevin came to his room with Teahyung. None of them spoke in the way. He silently guide the Kevin to room.

"If you want anything my room is beside yours" Taehyung said. But Kevin didn't reply. Kevin is still angry with Suga and Jin. Taehyung just ignore it. He also in a daze because of the sudden change. Kevin sighed heavily after entering in to his room. He go towards his back pack hurriedly and find the remaining pain killers. He feel like everything is hurting at that moment. His thoughts are not helping him either. He just gulped down 2 painkillers, yes it is over dose. It's little less this time, unless he gulped down more than that.  Kevin sighed looking at the 3 pills. He have to bare the pain half of the tomorrow. He have to plan something. 

In that moment the knocking sound heard. "It's not locked. Why the hell someone knocking still" He don't know why he is getting angry, but still he got angry. 

"Kevin It's me Jungkook, Can we come?" JK shouted from outside. "Yeah!" Kevin replied back gulping down his angry.

Jungkook and Jimin come inside holding clothes and other stuff. Kevin look at them unsurely. 

"Kevin see I got you few of my clothes. do you like them or should I give another?" Jungkook said offering neatly folded clothes to Kevin. Kevin frowned his eyebrows, 

"No, I mean why are you giving me those.?" Kevin said.

"It's okay, you can take this." Jimin said. "I can manage, no need to bother" Kevin said.

"Why Kevin? You have to take it. You can wear them." Jungkook said. Kevin didn't said anything. Actually he want some clothes, but it's not that he take it from them. His other pair of clothes is laying on the floor of his old house. He feel like a crap, begging simple things. He hate feeling this way. He want to lash out on the two, but suppress it. He know they have nothing to do with his state. He feel ashamed of getting help. He don't like to take help from others. He hate it. Others looking down at him. All the years everyone looking down at him. Early school days is worst. Flinching and being afraid of every simple thing. Every student making fun of poor little boy. He learned being afraid doesn't help, showing your fear doesn't help. That's why he thought to show his anger to everything and everyone. He learned that hard way. 

Some years ago

Kevin is 7 years old. The adorable years of once life. In this ages kids are so adorable with cute talks with cute questions. Same goes for Kevin. Everything is a question for him. Curious little kid with his cute lovable face. In that time too, he endured years of abuse, to the extent that he fears everyone. He is curious but silent. He has questions, but didn't ask. His Appa enrolled him in the school for first time when he is 7 years old. Not to his usual 2nd grade. He enrolled him in 4th grade. He don't care for Kevin. He already changed boy's name in to Kevin. Kevin though didn't remember anything due to shock and sudden change.  He just want to do his fucking business. That's all. It's not a private school, just a corrupt public school. With his father's powers it's easy for him. 

"Get off the car brat, Just go to the fourth grade" Mr. Yang harshly spat to the boy. Kevin just get off from the car. He doesn't want to make his father angry. The moment Kevin gets off the car, it speed off and left. Kevin feel like he can't breath. He can't understand whether to go inside or home. He doesn't want to disobey his father. His eyes sting with tears that ready to fall at any time. He gulped down the sob and turn around to face the school in front of him. He saw kids are running here and there laughing and playing. He can't figure out what the hell happen in here. He is a shy boy. Not a social bird. Without even knowing what to do just only one thing covers him from head to toe -It's the FEAR. He gets scared of the kids. He don't know why. His little body trembled in that unfamiliar environment.