Chapter 4

I enter the house with trembling heart, it's not a big house but it has some good rooms the fact is I'm not getting any of that. I gasped at the scene in the living room. It's not only Appa, his two friends are there. I know them as Mr. Kang and Mr. Jeon. I bowed to them and started going upstairs.

"You little shit, Where do you think you are going?" Appa just shouted.

I flinched but I know better than stay silence, "I'm sorry sir, Is there anything I can do?"

"Oh! Impressive, Just prepare something for us we're starving" Appa ordered.

"Yes sir" I replied and went to kitchen. I placed my bag at corner of the kitchen and sigh. I made pasta. It took about half an hour, in that mean time I heard them drinking and swearing. They must be drunken. It's not gonna be good. I have to be careful. The thought was enough to send shivers throughout my body. I feel like I can't breath. I then somehow manage my breathing and ready the table. Then I went to living room,

"Sir, the food is ready" I gather some courage and manage to say. They just look at me went to the dining table before giving me a hard smack on my head. I protect myself without falling with a great effort. I left out a sigh thinking it's over.

"You scumbag, Come and serve us" Appa yelled. Life sucks. I ran to the dining area and start serving with trembling hands. I lastly served to the Mr. Jeon,

"What is this?" He snapped.

I don't what to do, I can hear the heart beat of mine, "P....asta sir" I managed to tell. 

"Oh! Don't you know I hate pasta" He yelled at me. How the fuck I know that. But I don't tell it. I shivered at my own thought, what happen if I tell it loud. I must be dead on the spot. Most of the times I want to die and end this misery. but I am pathetic and weak I don't have courage to do it. That's what Appa and everyone said. And I know It's the truth. That's why I try to bare it. Sometimes I can't really it's exhausting. But it's not time to back up I want to save me,

"I'm sorry sir, I'll make something else for you" I tell not wanting another beating today. 

"No, Do you think I'll wait for you to make something again huh!" He suddenly stand up and slap me across my face, It's enough for my already tired body to fall down. My head!  I feel warm liquid running down my left cheek. Appa come from nowhere and start kicking me. "You pathetic bitch go and die" With every word i got a kick on my stomach. I don't know what's happening, Everything in my body is paining, everything my hair, hands, ears, eyes. Then I feel belt whips I don't know who took it. I only feel its hurting me. I can't cry I don't have energy left in me. I take what they are giving me, I can't do anything, I'm helpless. The darkness engulfed me. I hope this is the end.

Third person pov:

Mr. Jeon slap across Kevin's face leaving a bleeding lip. It enough to Kevin's weak body to fallen on ground accidentally hitting the corner of dining table. It make a deep cut right above back of his ear resulting bleeding a lot. But anyone in that room didn't care about the bleeding. Mr. Yang also stood up from his chair and start kicking poor boy, "You pathetic bitch, Go and die" He kicked him in every word, He is drunken too, it making it worse. Then Mr. Jeon unbuckle his belt and start beating him. He hit him in his upper body, the most, Kevin can't bear it anymore, BTW everyone have limits. He finally become unconscious. That drunken oof limit the didn't  bother to stop after all he fell unconscious. They are drunken and let out all frustration they have have on work. After some mins of beatings Mr. Yang got a call and went out with his friends. Kevin look like he didn't gonna wakeup. 

Kevin wake up with a throbbing pain in head and dried blood in his face. "Ahh" he let out a painful scream. He is on the floor near dining table.

Kevin pov:

I woke up with a un bearing pain in my head. I don't know what happen at last, but my hope vanished. I'm going to stuck in this hell forever." Ahh" A scream escaped my mouth as it was unable to bear it.

I'm on the floor, who is gonna take me to my room though. Appa and friends must go to work  I think. I thank every thing to that. 

He try to get up from the floor, "fuck, fuck" he cursed and tears well up in eyes on his helpless state. He then grab the end of dining table and get the support and slowly stood up. Then the numb stomach gives him chills. He know it must be bruised by experience. He is totally a mess. messy hair, dried blood in his face, blood drenched black hoody, he is looking wasted. He slowly make his way to the living room, Again his doe eyes filled with helpless tears, because of mess created by their his beloved father. He glanced at the clock held in the living room and got to know that it's 2.00 a.m. He don't have energy to clean the mess he start climb stairs by taking support of stairs. He somehow made it to the small bathroom. turning on the shower he sit on the floor beneath the shower. When cold water hit his bruises he start crying. This is the first time his back bruises contact with water, it's not giving any  comfort only pain. red colored water flowing away, his crying stop, only tears are rolling down. he stared at the red water blankly. After good one hour he cleaned himself ,wrap himself with a towel. Then he look at the wounds, purple bruises are on the stomach some parts are bleeding due to crack of the skin. He apply oinment on bruises he can reach hissing time to time dur to pain. Then he glance at the wound near his ear, luckily it covered by his long black hair. he take the first aid kit and dress the wound. He have knowledge in this things. He take a painkiller with water on the sink of bathroom, he don't have energy to go downstairs. Then he walked to his room and take a grey sweat pant and black hoodie. Then lay down on the bed and try to get some rest. In no time sleep engulf him.

                                                                                                                                           to be continue