Chapter 39

Kevin pushed open the door still so angry and high adrenaline running. However, he was taken a back with the intimating aura that covered Yoongi's room. The black velvety walls, dark curtains hung upon the windows, the modern furniture rich in dark tones screams the dominant Kim Yoongi held. The high backed chair behind the desk filled with papers and files in the Yoongi's room is complete opposition of Seokjin's aesthetic and joyful room. 

The calmness when others enters in to Yoongi's room is not for Kevin, His fear rises up to the level that he can clearly hear his heart beat. His breath become shallowed and tears filled in his eyes. His previous actions of hurting Jungkook one by one comes to his mind. He sank deep in to the guilty, the tears that filled with his eyes previously starts to rolling down through his bruised cheeks. The fear, frustration, uncertain about future, anger about himself, the inner voices scolding him for being a worthless and weak; all the pent up emotions, he doesn't know how to express any of them. He just pulled his hair harshly and cried as all he knows is that. He was trembling and anyone could tell he is terrified right now. 

"You like to disobey so much right" Suga sternly asked sitting in his bed coming inside the room. As Suga expected Kevin is not kneeling down and stood up near the wall. Kevin was startled at the sudden voice and face the Yoongi who is now sitting on the bed, sharply staring at him. He gulped and wipe his tears looking down. Yoongi saw the boy is scared and crying, as he should be. 

"Come here" Yoongi ordered, Kevin look back at Yoongi and shook his head lightly. "Come here Kevin" Yoongi this time raised his voice a little. "No" he muttered softly but Yoongi didn't softened at that. His mind is filled with Jungkook's bloody face and he can saw Kevin's hands held trace of blood too. He is furious, if Kevin was not his brother too, he must be in hell, despite being a kid. No one touches his brothers. But he isn't going to cross the line, as Kevin is still adjusting. 

"I can drag you, but it's best you come by your own. You are already is in too much trouble" Yoongi said, but Kevin continue to look down. He is getting scared to even move. Seeing no response from him Yoongi get up and took few fast steps towards him, "No! don't come near me!" Despite the threat Yoongi harshly held Kevin's left wrist and drag him towards the bed. Yoongi sat on the bed holding Kevin's both wrists. Kevin was shocked and scared to move, his mind was completely blank. 

"You know Why are we here Kevin?" Yoongi questioned, In Yoongi's eyes Kevin became even small under him. 

Kevin looked at him with wide doe eyes, Yoongi felt so connected to him at the moment, it's their mother's eyes. Like Jungkook, Kevin too has their mother's eyes and one reason they love to cuddle Jungkook is that. They feel their mother's presence with those eyes. 

"Leave me alone!" Kevin try to get free from Yoongi's hold. Yoongi's chain of thoughts ended  due to that. Yoongi shook his head and tighten the grip around his wrists and pulled Kevin more closer to him. Kevin hissed in pain, "Don't struggle" Yoongi sternly said. Kevin stop struggling at that, not because he obeyed but because he is getting hurt. "What's the reason for beating Jungkook, Kevin?" Yoongi sternly asked coming straight to the point. "I should have let you go for the school incident, but not this one, I know it's all different and new but it doesn't give you any right to behave like this. I gave you more than enough chances to behave, but you continue to show your attitude towards us. You are in our house, under our rules and we want you to obey them. Do you get it?" Yoongi sternly scolded. 

Kevin didn't said anything just continue to look down. "I asked something" Yoongi sternly asked. "I didn't tell you to take me in" Kevin muttered in attempt to argue. "Oh! yes, you didn't. You did a drama in there too. Like who wants go to a orphanage, knowing how they treat kids" Yoongi sarcastically said.  Kevin didn't said anything, "You can't party all night and be wild like you did, they got rules more probably more strict than this but still you didn't obey us. You made this for yourself" Yoongi said and with a swift move Kevin was in his lap.