Chapter 17

Kevin came out of the school and was walking on the road. His body is hurting a lot due to the fight; actually the fight is not a simple one. Jack is a taekwondo champion; it's not a joke.

"That jerk hit me hard," he mumbled, clutching his stomach where Jack's blows had landed. He thought to skip the job today because of his fatigue. His father is not been at home for past two days and he usually comes at night. There is some time to freshen up, make a quick meal and rest. He is unaware that this decision is a mistake, and he will likely regret it later. Gradually, he makes his way to the bus stop, waits for a while to catch the bus, and arrives close to his home. As mentioned before, there is a distance from the bus stop to his house, and he walks slowly toward it. 

It's around 5:00 PM now, and though it's not too dark outside, darkness is beginning to envelop the world. He click open the door. Gulped hard, take a step back. He thought to run away, but he is too late.. If only he had seen this before opening the door, he would never have made such a choice. "Stupid Kevin" he curses himself to select home to rest knowing this is the living hell for him. His eyes betraying a hint of tears as he realizes the unfortunate reality. There's no escaping it now; there is no rest for him now.

His father is sitting on the living room couch doing drugs. His Appa is the most scary thing for him. But when he is doing drugs is terrifying him.

"You pathetic bitch, you are here" Mr. Yang said the next moment he sees Kevin. Kevin slowly take step to the living room. Kevin is shivering by now. Mr. Yang rose up from the couch, advancing towards Kevin. He hold him by his neck, guiding forcefully in to the kitchen. With a harsh throw Kevin landed on the kitchen and Mr. Yang spat, "Make something Brat". Kevin is processing everything just happened, "Ye-s sir" He managed to say and got up. He can't even think what to make. He see through the cupboards but found nothing. He really forgot there is nothing at home. A shiver ran down his spine. No in the hell he can say this to Mr. Yang. He start to hyperventilate. He found himself can't breath. He is at the edge of a panic attack, but before that, "What are you waiting for brat, make something" Mr. Yang shouted behind Kevin's behind. He slowly look back toward Mr. Yang's eyes, he regret that and immediately look away. "WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING PIECE OF SHIT" Mr. Yang shouted. Kevin visibly flinched. "I'm so-rry s-ir" Kevin stuttered and little tears make their way down his cheeks. Mr. Yang definitely not in his right senses. "WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR BRAT, IS IT FOR MAKING ME PISS OFF HAHAHA NICE" He laughed like a maniac, in the next moment his eyes grew more red, and he hit Kevin across the face, Kevin couldn't manage that and land on the ground. His face instantly turned red and blood come out of his mouth. Due to the immense pain Kevin let out a sob, he can't bear that pain. Mr. Yang smirked and take out his belt and start hitting him everywhere like a freaking psycho. Drugs are speaking through Mr. Yang. Kevin is curled up to a ball trying to protect himself from hits. He cover his head sometimes and sometimes his back from his bruised hands. Kevin can't think straight.

 He feel like he is going to die. "I'm sor--ry si-rr, I -rea-lly am, please sorry sir, sor-ry " He don't know why he is apologizing, but he did it. " I'll do eve-rything you sa-y sir, plea-se I'm sorry, I'll do any-thing, I'll ki-ll my-self, I won't be pa-thetic any-more sir, It hur-ts please st-op Appa" Kevin begged. Mr. Yang don't have a heart. He is a Satan. "OH! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE FOR ME, I'LL MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU BITCH" he said and hold Kevin's fore arm and make him stand up. Kevin couldn't stand up and going to fall down, but this fucker held him harshly over kitchen counter. He smirked and get a knife in his hand. Kevin widened his eyes in horror, "Ple-ease sir I'll be a good b-oy, ple-ase no sir, don't plea-se" Mr.Yang smirked. "Where are you guts little boy, you said you are going kill yourself, here me making it easier and send you to the hell" Kevin shook his head, he don't even know why he is getting this at first place. There is no fucking reason at the first place. Mr. Yang stabbed Kevin on his stomach at the next second. "AHH" Kevin whimpered in pure pain. Mr. Yang released his hold from Kevin and poor boy landed on the floor clutching his bleeding stomach. "I HOPE I CAN'T SEE YOUR PATHETIC FUCKING FACE AGAIN, DIE LITTLE BITCH,DIE" Mr. Yang spatted and throw the knife on the floor and went to living room and start doing drugs again.