Chapter 19

Kevin open his eyes after long time. He felt little fresh from his long sleep. But he gasped looking at the surrounding. Cuz it's almost start to getting dark that means it's evening. He stumbled but get up from the floor. He shivered because of the cold breeze coming. He is hungry and thirsty. He come downstairs to the main entrance of the building. He is lucky it's opened because there are lot of students playing sports till late evening. He went to a water tap and drink water until his stomach filled. He washed his face and fixed his hair with wet hands. Kevin went out of the school.

He really don't want go home. He can't runaway from home either. Believe me he try his luck more than 10 times in previous years only to get caught and beaten up pretty badly. He remembered he got a job to do. He get a leave yesterday without informing and late today. He's going to get scolded if he went to the work, but somehow he want this for himself. 

Little scolding never kill me right, let's go. I want this 

He went to the caffe he working after a short ride in the bus. He went inside to a furious manager.

"Do you think this is your fucking home, I give you a job to work, not to play. Such a worthless brat. Get lost you are fired worthless little rat" He shouted to the poor boy. He flinched but didn't back off. His friend Minho looking at him with sad eyes. 

"I'm sorry, please spare me once, I'll never do that " Kevin apologized, not because of fear, but because he need the job.

"Oh! I don't need your fake apology, get lost from here, If not I'm calling security throw you out" he shouted.

"Go to hell" Kevin cursed him and come out from there. He didn't know what next. 

"KEVIN, KEVIN" Minho shouted from behind. Kevin stop and turn backward.

"What happened Kevin, Why didn't you come yesterday?" Minho asked.

"I feel so tired Minho, I regret doing that" Kevin pouted. 

"I'm sorry about what happened, He is a freaking rude guy. Take this and eat. You didn't get paid. He really throw you out without paying you" Minho said. He really felt bad about the boy. 

"What's inside Minho?" Kevin asked taking the bag from boy.

"It's pizza. That bitch needs to pay for your hard work bub, therefore eat it. I know you have nothing for your lunch too. You look exhausted." Minho said.

"Thank you for everything Minho, I'll never forget you" Kevin bowed to the elder boy in front him. He is really grateful for his care towards him.

"It's nothing Kevin, I have to go buddy I wish you best of luck" Minho said and run back to the caffe.

Tears are falling down from Kevin's eyes. He is tired and want a break. He really didn't think that he will lose his only job. He felt whole world is against him. No one is there for him. He want to eat what Minho give to him. but he think to starve himself. If it helps to die and vanish himself from this scary world. He put it in his backpack and thought to head back to hell, I mean his home.

"Are you done checking the house?" 

"Yes Mam, there are blood in the kitchen floor. And bloody clothes in one room. Others are clear" the man dressed with black uniform replied to his higher lady officer.

"Is that means another one living in this house?" Lady officer asked from his fellow officer.

"Yes Mam, we are guessing it." He answered unbothered by the sirens wailing throughout the street.