Chapter 27

After everyone is out Kevin again sat on the bed. He lied down on the bed. He is no longer sleepy. But he is tired for some un known reason. He just blankly look at everything in the room. Sudden change of every simple thing it hit him hard. He is feeling some familiar feeling. But it doesn't help. "They are powerful, they got money and everything, why they want a useless and worthless brat like me. I can't believe they are my brothers. How come? Are they even love me? Jungkook is also my brother. I can't figure out anything. What if they hate me because I'm broken. I'm worthless. I can't even sleep peacefully, because of my nightmares. They don't know I'm scared. I'm getting panic attacks. what if they know I have scars. They'll hate me. They all are so beautiful and handsome, But I'm full of ugly scars. They'll disgust me like a shit. There is no use for my existence. Why I even born to make everyone dissapointed on me. Appa is correct." 

Big fat tears start to rolling through his cheeks. He can't understand how to console himself. No more. Everything is so difficult. His vulnerable state and thoughts are killing him. He start to overthink for every possible thing. He never trust them, it's sure. Years of abuse not only physical but also mental, it didn't a simple one. He has a perfect shield that no one can't enter it easily, not even his own brothers. He endure everything alone. He comfort himself at every single time, even when he is having a panic attacks. It's true every time it didn't work, but most of the time. His disturbed feelings doesn't help him sleep and do any other things. He just lay down uneasily not knowing how to calm himself down. Long hours passed but sleep is no where for Kevin. He wiped his face and try to sleep. Not having anything to do. "I'll never trust them, not even Jungkook" He mumbled and cover his eyes slightly. His thought held so much emotions. The weight on his chest is unbearable, a silent tear escaped from his eye. 

Living room'

"What is he doing Hyung? Is he okay?" Namjoon asked from Jin the moment he saw him. All of them are waiting for them in the living room. 

"He is in room. Because of stress he got a headache. It must be hard for him" Jin said sitting on the couch.

"What happened to his family Hyung" Jungkook asked from Jin. "He is living with someone who claimed as his father all the time Kook." Jin said.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said. "What do you know about him Kookie?" Jimin asked. "I don't know much" Jungkook said. 

"It's okay, tell about it" Jimin said. "Ok! He is funny and cool. He is brave_" 

"I saw how much cool he is, just disrespecting everyone" Taehyung cut off Jungkook. "Can you keep quiet Tae, You tell Jungkook" Jimin want to know about everything about his brother.

"As I say, He said his dad got a transfer, that's why he change his school. His appa is always at work, He is in home most of the time. He even partying till late night. He is enjoying his life Hyung. He is cool. He is not scared of any one" Jungkook stopped after smiling cheekily.

"That's explains a lot. No wonder for his bratty attitude." Yoongi said. 

"Suga Hyung He is not a brat, he is brave" Jungkook said. "Hmm, Jungkook you better behave well. Don't try to imitate his works, It'll not be good then" Suga warned. But not in his cold tone but normally. Actually it's enough for younger to nod vigorously to which Suga raised his eyebrows. "Yes Hyung" Jungkook muttered softly. 

"Suga Hyung, Don't scare him. Come here bunny. Are you happy because we find your twin?" Hobi asked holding Jungkook's forearm and taking him on his lap, giving a peck in his forehead. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders hugged Hobi and and rested his face in Hobi's chest. "I'm happy because Kevin is in here." Jungkook mumbles almost inaudibly.