Chapter 32

Yoongi came out of the house signing guards to take out the cars. Less than a minute the car is in front of him and one guard respectfully opened the door. Without even slightest change in his demeanor he hop inside the car. "To the base" the cold voice come out of his mouth. Driver nodded. About half an hour Yoongi's sleek black sedan came to halt in front of a well built ware house in the middle of the Seoul city. For untrained eyes it was just a perfect ware house, but those who privy to the deepest secrets of the underworld it is the nerve center of Kim Yoongi's criminal empire.  A guard who dressed in a coverall hurriedly came and opened the car door for him. Slightly adjusting his blazer he emerged from the car, his presence non other but commanding the respect. 

With a slight nod the guards open the heavy metal door to a inside that filled with auto parts for vehicles. Kim Yoongi walk through the long hallway and stopped at a blank wall. As soon as he stood in front of it a secret door opened indicating a staircase. Kim Yoongi descended the stairs along with his two bodyguards. Their heavy footsteps on the cold concrete floor echoed throughout the closed area. After the dimly lited corridor that hangs the former leader's photo frames, they entered to the meeting room. Kim Yoongi's inner circle is already present there. With the opening of the door everyone stood up and bowed. Yoongi unfazed by them nodded slightly and sit on the puff leather chair comfortably. The long mahogani table with leather chairs with vintage lighted interior screams nothing but the power. Kim Yoongi's order is the first and last word here. 

"The fucking scene you put in the last job is very nice" Yoongi sarcastically said with his stern voice resulting every member look down unable to even kept their heads up. Don't even think about the eye contact. "But.. Thank you for that you all." All of members look at him with shocked, never in their life Kim Yoongi complement them. It's so hard to not to get away without a scolding even.

"My brother's kidnapper is that scumbag. I'm sad why I killed him so easily, I should have keep him under my care until my death. But that fucker vanishes it. He is really a fucking moron" he retorted with his sinister smirk.

"Boss, Where is Jungwoo now? Is he with you?" Kai knows how much Yoongi tried to find his little brother. Yoongi nodded with slight smile, "I want every fucking single detail about that scum Yang and Jungwoo. I mean every single thing. Don't miss anything" Yoongi coldly ordered getting a chorus of "Yes Boss"

"Who is the man who spy on them?" Yoongi asked looking at everyone. "We got several spies from past 5 years boss" Kai replied. "Any of those bastards didn't saw a kid with that fucker?" Yoongi retorted "Sorry Boss, we didn't get any information. The one who closely be with him gathered information was Min Ji-Yeon. In that he didn't inform that. Well! he might think it is unnecessary to inform that. Because it's not regarding that." Kai explained unfazed by Yoongi's angry growl.

"Then contact him and asked him get all the details within 2 days" Yoongi coldly demanded. 

"That's a problem though, After that mission he leave all the mafia work and leave." Kai said.

"Is he dead?" Yoongi asked seriously. "No boss, He is alive" Kai said. "Then fucking find him and get the information" Yoongi shouted. "Yes sir" Kai replied. Yoongi nodded and get up saying, "Make sure police dogs aren't coming behind. I don't like those fancy badges stick their nose inside my work" 

Yoongi leaved the base after short yet scary meeting for his members. 

In the Kim mansion

After Jin's request Kevin agreed to watch a movie with them. Jungkook is still sulky and sad from earlier encounter, clutch to his Hobi hyung. Kevin who saw this guilty engulf him. He is sitting beside Jin in the corner. Jin is trying his best to make him comfortable around them.