Chapter 9

The trio get their stuff and went backside of the school easily as it's the first period and all the students are in side the classes. 

"I'm scared, what if we get caught" Eunwoo said.

"Me too, but I'm way more scared to that crazy injections" JK said.

"Don't be, I know we are not going to get caught" Kevin said.

They reached near the wall. It's tall. Eunwoo and JK's eyes widened at the height, but not Kevin.

"Where is the store room, we fucking forget to bring the chair" Kevin annoyingly kicked the air.

"It's at the corner of the building." JK said.

"Then go and bring that" Kevin said.

"Alone!, I can't go there alone" Jk said.

"You two wait, I'll go" Eunwoo said and ran towards the store room. Luckily there are no students near that area. He searched for a chair and found a chair that can be used. He hold it on his head and come towards the waiting boys. They placed the chair near the wall. Kevin confidently stepped on the chair, ensuring he was stable. He then placed his one leg on the top of the wall, creating a secure foothold. With a power push from his both legs, he lifted himself on to the wall, gaining balance. JK and Eunwoo watch him as he do some gymnastic stunt. It is new to both of them. But to Kevin he do this from very young age to bunk school. Kevin extended his hand to assist JK and Eunwoo.

"You go Jungkook, I'll come next" Eunwoo said. 

"Come on JK use my hand, and I'll help you up here" JK grabbed Kevin's hand try to hoist himself up.

"Use your legs and get on JK" Kevin said.

"This is crazy, and I'm really scared. What if I fall down?" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry I hold you tight and Trust me, you don't fall." Kevin said and JK took a deep breath and again grabbed Kevin's hand push himself up and placed his foot on Kevin's thigh. With a boost from Kevin JK effortlessly get himself up on the wall. Smile appear on JK's face.

"Hey you two, Don't leave me out here" Eunwoo called out for them still on the chair. Kevin reached down his hand to Eunwoo. However little shaky JK also assist Eunwoo and get him up on the wall. Then they jumped to the other side safely. JK is still shaking and Eunwoo too.

"We did it, we escape from freaking injections" JK said regain himself back from early adventure.

"Yeah bro, Where are we going now?" Kevin asked looking at laughing duo.

"Well, There is mall nearby, how about we go there and play games and have some fun" Eunwoo said.

"Great idea bunny We'll go there." JK said and look at Kevin. Kevin nodded and,

"OK, Let's go then" They walked to the mall not knowing the explanation to do in the future.

On other hand with Taehyung

He reached the school and went towards the indoor basketball court because health camp held there. He go and check essentials and take his sit with other doctors. Then one by one students came. One doctor checked the students and other  doctor gave injections. Most of the students take their vaccines calmly but some of them not. It took mostly 2 hours. Everyone is tired because of many students are there and they have to be extra careful. Taehyung waiting for Jungkook to come. But he doesn't see him. After the last student, taehyung become worried and went toward the teacher,