Chapter 35

Kevin wiped his tears away. It's almost morning so he get ready for the day making himself presentable. He came in to his room and put his books on his bag and went downstairs. He is familiar with the surrounding a bit now. When he came downstairs, no one is present in the living room. He was standing there.

"Oh my god! Kevin what are you doing here in early morning?" Jin's sleepiness went away with sudden startling, because of the figure in the middle of the living room. 

Kevin too get startled and sudden noise turn 180 degrees to face the owner of the voice. Because of the silence, "Aren't you sleepy bub? You can sleep for some more time if you are sleepy" Jin asked. Kevin shook his head, 

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to prepare something?" Jin again asked hoping he will say yes. 

"'m not hungry, but I can prepare food" Kevin said in low voice. "Huh? You know how to cook?" Jin's sudden reaction was to ask. 

"Yes I cooked before" Kevin said, "Is it so? Then you can help me" Jin suggested. Kevin slightly nodded and followed Jin to the kitchen. Jin was okay with it as he get some time with him.

"What's your favorite? We can make that" Jin asked. Every edible thing is his favorite. Every single day he struggle to fill his tummy, if he got something he is more than grateful for that. But he can't tell this to Jin, Can he? Nope. Therefore the most obvious lie he could built up of is, "Pizza sir" 

"Oh! Just like Jungkookie, but it's not healthy" Jin said with a smiley face. "But, it make hungry go away" Kevin argued a little. "Yes it is, but we can't make it for breakfast. Therefore how about bibimbap and gyeran mari (rolled Omelette) " Jin asked. Kevin nodded. "Okay help me with the omelette then" 

Kevin helped Jin a lot. Actually it make the breakfast early than usual. Jin is surprised by his little brother's talent in cooking. But all the time Jin make sure to keep Kevin away from the stove and make sure he is safe. But Kevin is more experienced than Jin thought. Working in a kitchen of a busy caffe, he hurt himself more than few times past years and knew where the danger is. 

"Let's go upstairs, because you are ready how about you wait for me in my room. because others are probably busy in getting ready"  JIn again suggested. Kevin though who doesn't want to left alone nodded slightly hiding the urge to run away and hide somewhere. Deep down  He likes Jin's company. 

The moment he enters inside Jin's bedroom, his eyes widened at the beauty of the room.

"The room in front is Suga's room," Jin  said going towards his wardrobe, Upon opening there are rows of arranged garments hang neatly. Every item seems carefully curated, reflecting Jin's passion in beauty. Amidst the clothes, a collection of perfumes and beauty items adorned the luxurious life of them. Elegant bottles and jars each chosen to complement Jin's charm and unique style. The king sized bed filled with plush cushions; beside table Jin's stethoscope and organized first aid kit lies as the testament of his profession. A tall book shelf filled with big volume of medical books situated other side of the bed. Kevin though couldn't help but to stare at the room. 

"Go and sit in the bed, I'll come in a minute" After putting down vibrant white silky shirt with black pants, he head to the bathroom for a quick shower.  Kevin carefully sat on the bed like it's made out of delicate porcelain. He can't help but admire the room with his wide curious doe eyes. His curious eyes land on the stethoscope and first aid kit, suddenly his eyes sparkled with a great idea. Look back at the bathroom door Jin just disappeared, he carefully take steps towards the kit. Meticulously opening the first aid kit, he took out two cards of painkillers and tucked them in his pant pockets. Gulping down the lump in his heavy throat he closed the kit and again sat down on the bed. He waited and waited, with the time he was able to calm down his running nerves and started to admire the room again.