Chapter 34

"Behave well in the school guys. Kevin, If you want something please come to any of us." Namjoon advised the boys in the parking lot. "And Kevin, you don't tell your brother is the principal to anyone. Understood?" Namjoon this time asked firmly. Kevin look at him, nevertheless nodded his head. "Use your words next time" He said and ruffled the boys hair. He back up suddenly. Namjoon also felt so stupid and sad, but he knew better to hide his emotions. Both of them bid a bye to them and went.

Twins went towards their classroom.

"Are you mad at me Kevin?" Jungkook asked. Kevin shook his head. "I'm sorry for incident in the dining table, you got scolded because of me" Jungkook blabbered with a small pout. "There's nothing to do with you, You are treating me really nicely. Don't think  fucking nonsense" Kevin replied.

Jungkook nodded, "Why are you cursing this much? Don't do that" Kevin just shrugged and went away. Both of them entered in to the classroom to met with Eunwoo. As per his hyungs instructions Jungkook didn't said anything to the Eunwoo. 

"Good morning You both" Eunwoo greeted. "Good morning Eunwoo" Jungkook greeted back politely. But Kevin without saying anything go and sat on his usual back seat, kept his head on the table. Jungkook is staring at him,

"Why didn't you come yesterday?" Eunwoo asked. "It's a surprise, I will tell it to you when Hyungs arrange all the things" Jungkook smiled cheekily, "Ya-a, Please I don't like surprises" Eunwoo whined, Jungkook chuckled, "I know you love surprises"

"Ok, fine. It should worth it. Unless you better find a place to dig your grave" Eunwoo threatened. "Oh! chill bro. I promise it'll worth" Jungkook said and sat down. Eunwoo signaled Jungkook about Kevin's weird behavior, Jungkook shrugged. 

Kevin withstand with the pain for almost two periods and it's getting unbearable now. Nobody really noticed him cause he is in back of the classroom. After their science teacher went out, he immediately get up and leave the classroom, "Kevin, where are-" Jungkook coudn't finish his sentence, because he already went out. 

Kevin, like a crazy person finding some medicine to cure his pain. His disturbed, but the mind which protected himself throughout this years, suggest him a little idea.

He is in front of the sick room now. He slightly nod the door. Door opened revealing a young nurse, who probably in her late 20s. "Yes?"

"Mr. Lee called you in the staff room" He lied. "For what?" She asked in her kind voice. With a little shrug he replied, "How can I know?" After saying this Kevin went away. Young nurse gather all the information in her head and leave from there. Kevin sighed in relief seeing his plan worked. He quickly entered in to the sick room. 

With his raising heart beat and sweaty forehead he fumbled through the cabinets. The pain leaving him gasping for hair. He rifled through boxes and containers with the frantic urgent finally his fingers grazed the cool surface of white bottle filled with painkillers. With trembling hands he twisted open the lid of the bottle; he catches his breath to the throat preparing himself to consume the precious relief within.

But just as he raised the pills to the mouth, the door creaked open revealing the jungkook at the doorway. Panic seized Kevin's trembling heart as he turned around to face the intruder,

"Jungkook, Get out!" His voice was sharp, which scared Jungkook but lazed with pain.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook's voice trembled a bit, but he never gonna back off. He tried to get closer to the fully silenced Kevin staring the shit out of him.