Chapter 23

Kevin sighed and continue to look outside. He can see the car is driving to a nice area. Not like the place he used to live. well build roads, clean sideways, beautiful plants beside roads, luxury houses. "They are rich for sure"

Not more than 5 minutes, the car stopped in front of a beautiful , big house. Kevin thought a it's hotel for a second. It's not a house, it's like a mansion. Kevin gulped in shock.

"Fuck, Is that your house? You guys are fucking rich" Kevin muttered in shock. Jin and Yoongi chuckled. "It's our house and don't curse" Yoongi replied to the boy. 

"Whatever" Kevin said. The gate opened and the car was pulled over in to the drive way. Kevin was looking at the surroundings with wide eyes. Not to mention he forgot every worries for a moment looking at the beautiful and luxury house and garden. There are more expensive looking cars in the parking. "It's ok to have two , why they need this much. I think it's their parents cars and they might fans of cars. Why should I even care. But why the parents didn't come to see me?"

"They don't even want to see a worthless brat like you"  Kevin sighed at his thoughts. The car stopped. Kevin got anxious in each passing second. 

"We are home baby, It's time to get out of the car" Jin said with polite smile. Kevin rolled his eyes at the soft tone. Jin simply shrugged it off and stepped out. On Other side Suga exited and open the door to Kevin. Despite Kevin's glare, he was met with a patient question, "Hop out of the car, do you want to spend your whole day inside?" Yoongi asked from the younger. Kevin still wearing a slight glare, complied and stepped out.

"Let's go inside and meet others, Shall we? " Jin said.

"Of course, Like I have a choice" Kevin mocked. Jin and Suga sighed. They feel happy and uncertain at the same time. Kevin is not the obedient and sensitive little boy in the past. He is naughty and don't care about others feelings. They want him no matter what his character or personality. He is their lil brother, their blood. They do many things to find him. When looking at the boy they feel so happy. They think to hugged him and cry with him. But everything changes. He don't even like to touch them. They can't help but feel distanced. They sighed and cursed the person who vanish their bond. But they determined to make it better. Will they able to do that?

Suga is walking in the front and Jin and Kevin followed him from behind. Kevin is clutching the straps of his back pack. His heart beat at the peak. Everything is so different. The clean and beautiful environment, expensive things. He feel like he is in a different world. He can't help but to see the surrounding with wide eyes. Jin saw how the boy's curious eyes scanning the surrounding. Jin felt pang in his heart. He feel like a failure. All the time they live a comfortable life, but looking at the boy they can say he live a  poor life. He feel like a failure who fail to protect his brother.

They entered in the living room, "Oh my god! he is here Tae, he is here! Jungwoo, do you remember me? my cute little bunny" overexcited Jimin hugged the boy coming from running. Kevin stumbled back, but Jimin hold him. Kevin groaned without even wasting a second He pushed Jimin away, "DON'T TOUCH ME, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Suga who is in front of them hold Jimin prevent him from falling. "I'm sorry" Jimin mumbled. He felt so sad. He was in cloud nine hearing the news. They are done preparing the room for the boy in such a short time. 

"He is your brother, Kevin. Don't push him like that" Yoongi said in cold voice. His patience is wearing thin. He hurt his lovely donsaeng. 

"WHAT? BROTHER, AREN'T YOU MY BROTHERS?" Kevin shouted in absolutely disbelief. He already felt everything is a lie.

"Yes we are, but he is too. You can meet others too and don't shout" Jin said.

"Others, Are you telling me there are others too?" Kevin asked. Jin nodded at the boy. "FUCK, This is ridiculous, fucking hell" Kevin muttered.