Chapter Forty-Five

Asher

"Filthy ass-holes" I muttered as we piled back into the car. We just talked to a group of rogues. They didn't even give us any info, but what did we expect from a rogues. One of them actually told us not to come back unless we brought a she-wolf with us. Needless to say, we had to get out of there before I killed all of them.

Now we're off to the Gemini Coven. Dr. Nale is researching the coven on his laptop. We have one of those extremely expensive cars where there's built-in wifi. It's pretty amazing. Anyways...

"Did you find anything?" I asked Dr. Nale. He turned the laptop and there was a picture on full screen. It was a tattoo of a roman number two. "What is this?" I questioned while moving my gaze away from the screen.

He faced the laptop back to himself and pressed a few buttons on the keyboard. "It's the Gemini sign. It looks like what the Luna explained to us" Dr. Nale informed me.

I got a burst of hope. This whole time, we couldn't get a single lead. We were basically working off of nothing. Now, we might find something at the Gemini Coven. "Okay. So what's the tat for?" I inquired.

Dr. Nale shook his head. "It isn't a tattoo. It's a magical branding. To a human, it looks like a tattoo. In pictures, it looks like a tattoo. But to supernatural beings, it looks more like a burn" he explained. Which is basically how Eve described it. She said that it looked like a burn, but also like a tattoo. "The branding is basically a shun and a warning to others. The coven would give it to people who betrayed them"

"It's kinda like a Royal Mark, but for the Gemini Coven" I voiced my thoughts. Dr. Nale nodded. "So this guy was 'shunned' from the coven?"

Once again, Dr. Nale nodded. "We just have give the coven a description, and someone has to know who it is" I nodded in agreement and he continued his research.

I tried to contact Eve, but her wall was up. She's probably doing something. I could still feel the hum of her existence in the back of my head, so I know she's okay. I just gotta get rid of this witch, then we can both be okay, with our little family.

*****

We all filed out the car and into the church-like building. "Hello. I'm Antonio, one of the superiors" a man introduced himself. "I heard that you are looking for someone"

(A/N: I know that there is an Anthony and and Antonio. These are two completely different people)

Straight to the point. I nodded. "A witch has cast a spell on my unborn child, and now they may be in danger" I informed him.

Antonio hummed. "And you think that this witch may be part of my coven" he concluded.

"I think that he was part of your coven. He has the Gemini branding on his palm" I explained. Antonio nodded and motioned for us to follow him. We stopped at a table with a few other people. It must be the rest of the superiors.

We sat down in the empty seats and Antonio cleared his voice. "What else can you tell us about this man?" he questioned.

"Well, he has the branding on his palm" I repeated for the other people. "He's about my height. Dark hair. And pale skin" I feel like I'm forgetting something else that Eve told me.

They all nodded. "What color are his eyes?" a man asked.

That's what I forgot! "Grey. My mate said that his eyes were grey" I stated. They nodded, and I could tell that they know who I'm talking about.

"His name is Odin. He was a superior" Antonio said.

I nodded. "Why was he shunned?" Dr. Nale inquired.

The superiors looked at each other, having a silent conversation. One man nodded to Antonio as a sign to tell us. "Odin was specializing in hybrids. He wanted to magically combine supernatural beings. His attempts never worked. The blood wasn't strong enough, and his experiments died"

"None of the experiments survived?" I asked hesitantly. The superiors frowned and shook their heads. "I think he is trying to make my unborn child into a hybrid" Which means that my child may not even survive.

Dr. Nale nodded in agreement. "The spell was in Czech. It translated to give you power. Odin may have attempted to make Alpha Asher's child half werewolf, half witch"

Antonio frowned. "Odin's work was just his work. He didn't share his findings with anyone. We just know that the experiments died"

'Our pup will not die!' Gavin declared. I silently agreed with my wolf. "Does anyone know his whereabouts?" I questioned. Sadly, they all shook their heads. I frowned, but nodded at the superiors. "Well. Thank you. This has helped quite a lot" I said.

I stood up and started walking to the door. "Alpha" Antonio called out, pausing my actions. "We don't know where Odin is, but we can help find him" he offered. A smile made its way on my face and I sat back down. "The branding is special" the man explained. "It is a warning, as well as a sort of tracking device. We can easily cast a locating spell to find Odin"

"Thank you so much" I praised the superiors. "If the Gemini Coven ever needs help, know that they have the Blue Moon Pack and the Royals as allies"

Antonio nodded. "We appreciate that. Now, let's find the son of a bitch"